Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has the strongest team...

origskeemr

Ja Rule?.....are you kiddin me?....hell, he's given flava to alot of good shit out there.... He's got a unique voice that blends like hell !!

And as far as EM and 50 pennies are concerned, I bet by mid-late summer, they wont be nowhere to be heard....... Want a piece of that action?:D

Originally posted by magellanmax

Ja Rule?.....are you kiddin me?....hell, he's given flava to alot of good shit out there.... He's got a unique voice that blends like hell !!

And as far as EM and 50 pennies are concerned, I bet by mid-late summer, they wont be nowhere to be heard....... Want a piece of that action?:D

50 is going to have the summer album....his shit is going to b blastin from every car ...trust me ...just like Jada did before him

as for murder inc..they gota whole shitload of ppl signed...caddillac tah and blackchild r shitty...all blackchild does is make beef songs targeted @ 50..pointless garbage..theyll never sell

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

50 is going to have the summer album....his shit is going to b blastin from every car ...trust me ...just like Jada did before him

as for murder inc..they gota whole shitload of ppl signed...caddillac tah and blackchild r shitty...all blackchild does is make beef songs targeted @ 50..pointless garbage..theyll never sell

"you got da same ass niggaz in da backround, aint heard nobody say they like dem in da hood"

Originally posted by ladyshady

every post on this whole board about beanie segal has people sayin they dont like him

i actually really like him a lot, i think hes nice as hell

am i the only one, or what?

I actually like the Roc camp a lot (i.e. Jigga, Cam, M.O.P, Memphis, and even the Diplomats are aight) but I cant stand Beanie and Freeway...

Beanie's worst choice in life was to try and come at Jadakiss, I dont know what he was thinkin

eff this...i believe the following teams are strong:

Bad Boy ~ Puffy doing things on the low, gonna hit you by storm, with all these little rmxes and then bam, with the new Mary album

Shady/Aftermath ~ Dre & Em, with 50 Cent and his G-Unit posse, enuf said...as soon as they release Yayo, hehehe...from incarceration...

Roc-A-Fella ~ Jay Z heading up shop, but gotta promote M.o.P., Freeway, Bleek and Cam a little better

Cash Money ~ still holding down things in the south...though slip for a little bit, Baby coming back with his cameos keeping that southern sound bumping

Ruff Ryders ~ DMX gonna hit you hard and bring the flava back when his new album drops...and The Lox is coming with some hard ish, it's HOT

Honorable Mentionz: DTP ~ Ludacris, only one holding it down

Terror Squad ~ Fat Joe still making noise, if only he can make others better

Def Squad ~ Redman and Green Eye Bandit holding it down, as soon as Keith Murray getz his ish together

Big Hall of Fame goes to Wu-Tang and it's extended family & Boot Camp Clik, can't forget them nugguhs

Originally posted by gqsmuv

Big Hall of Fame goes to Wu-Tang and it's extended family & Boot Camp Clik, can't forget them nugguhs

aaaa fuck finally aboot camp mention

took you ppl long enough

if you dont like boot camp..i dont know..i guess

theres no hope for u then

Rawkus....

Talib Kweli

Hi Tek

Kool G Rap

Mos Def

Pharoah Monch

Beatminers

Blackstar

Big L

Smut Peddlers

(also used to have El-P and Plastique)

I don't know if they'd qualify as a team, but I think they have the strongest lineup of any label. Shame they got bought out by MCA...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Rawkus....

Talib Kweli

Hi Tek

Kool G Rap

Mos Def

Pharoah Monch

Beatminers

Blackstar

Big L

Smut Peddlers

(also used to have El-P and Plastique)

I don't know if they'd qualify as a team, but I think they have the strongest lineup of any label. Shame they got bought out by MCA...

They all weren't on the label at the same time... However, def a nice line-up