Losing The Faith In Women

irenegade7

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by househead24

^ Nice pic of Jillian Barberie, the chick from Extreme Dating, shes a lil wacko on that show but shes fuckin gorgeous....

someone else posted it on another thread

i like her body, but her eyebrows are scary...

Originally posted by tastey

is it so hard to understand?

you women are fucked up. in fact, men are too. so, in essence, i was saying:

stop complaining and deal with it as it is. women (men) simply ARE flawed, NO ONE is perfect. accept that. search something that you really like about the person that MAKES UP for the flaws. that you find WORTHY enough to say to yourself: "i will overlook/handle it because of X, Y and Z".

and about the lion analogy... nympho, you KNOW what i´m talking about.

fiery... my posts are ILLOGICAL?? :laugh:

This is probably the first post that you have made that makes sense, I have to agree with you here as hard as that sounds but its true women and men are both flawed and no one is perfect

Originally posted by irenegade7

Typical feminist. And that's all I hafto say about that...

I am by no means whatsoever a feminist. I blame a lot of what is wrong with the world today on the feminist movement. I despise them, hippies, tree huggers all those annoying activist/cause people. I just think that your generalizations were very biased and unfair and it bothers me that you're blaming all your inner demons on the entire female sex!

Originally posted by nympho69

well what do u think??

i think it is...

When I saw his speech on the news this morning I thought he looked weird, so yes I think it is an imposter. It makes sense b/c I'm sure the real Saddam was taken to some underground hiding spot as soon as the ultimatum was issued on Monday.

Originally posted by lizard23

I am by no means whatsoever a feminist. I blame a lot of what is wrong with the world today on the feminist movement. I despise them, hippies, tree huggers all those annoying activist/cause people. I just think that your generalizations were very biased and unfair and it bothers me that you're blaming all your inner demons on the entire female sex!

Hmmm... to make such a statement, I'm guessing you know little to nothing about feminism, particularly the movement in the 70's, without which you wouldn't be able to enjoy many of the privileges you do today...

Educate yo' self...