Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Naughtybabe and Somebitch - Put Up or Shut Up!

phatman

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mssabina

:shaky:

the playboybunni girls pics from flyguy...

LOL that is the same ass!! linabina u r too funny...

i cant believe someone would lie about their ass on a messageboard. i mean if u r gonna post a fake ass then why be enbarrassed about it?? the girl was like oooooh i posted mine for a second & got me and phatman involved then she posts a ass that isnt even hers?!?! that makes absolutely no sense. anyway u guys missedf my ass but it wasnt a hot pic or anything.. ;)

...damn it...i got played by a woman....again...but as kara said...it was fun...and if you guys knew how much i really hate pictures and videos you would really appreciate what i did last night..

p.s. kara's ass is beau-t-ful

Originally posted by phatman

...damn it...i got played by a woman....again...but as kara said...it was fun...and if you guys knew how much i really hate pictures and videos you would really appreciate what i did last night..

p.s. kara's ass is beau-t-ful

yeah i know, at least we both got played, i dont feel as bad. ;)

oh & thanx, i didnt like that pic much.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah i know, at least we both got played, i dont feel as bad. ;)

oh & thanx, i didnt like that pic much.

...i dont really feel that bad...it was fun...and delicious...

...as far as that picture, you've gotta be kidding me...i know you've mentioned your insecurities and similar dislike in photos, but seriously kara, you are beautiful...

Originally posted by phatman

...i dont really feel that bad...it was fun...and delicious...

...as far as that picture, you've gotta be kidding me...i know you've mentioned your insecurities and similar dislike in photos, but seriously kara, you are beautiful...

so what is naughtybabes deal? is she a dood or what????

i dont care about the ass pic either it's pretty funny & like i said, i show a lot more than that at the beach. your pics are awesome, especially the cherry pie ones. :D

it is sweet of u to say i am beautiful. i dont think i am anything special but thanks. :)

so what is naughtybabes deal? is she a dood or what????

i dont care about the ass pic either it's pretty funny & like i said, i show a lot more than that at the beach. your pics are awesome, especially the cherry pie ones. :D

it is sweet of u to say i am beautiful. i dont think i am anything special but thanks. :)

...would be funny if she was a he...but i doubt it...so long as she keeps posting the pics of sofia and the like, i dont care...

i cant believe someone would lie about their ass on a messageboard. i mean if u r gonna post a fake ass then why be enbarrassed about it?? the girl was like oooooh i posted mine for a second & got me and phatman involved then she posts a ass that isnt even hers?!?! that makes absolutely no sense. anyway u guys missedf my ass but it wasnt a hot pic or anything.. ;)

It makes plenty of sense... she got to see yours and Phattie's bums didn't she? ;)

Damn, I can't believe I missed you butt! :(

BTW this is possibly the best... thread.... ever... :laugh2:

Originally posted by tastyt

It makes plenty of sense... she got to see yours and Phattie's bums didn't she? ;)

Damn, I can't believe I missed you butt! :(

BTW this is possibly the best... thread.... ever... :laugh2:

YEAH but it is bullshit.. the chick always talks about how hot she is with her double d's and cute ass, why not post a real pic if that is the case??

only like 3 people saw my ass, it was up for 5 minutes. ill send it to u later if wanna see it though. ;)

only like 3 people saw my ass, it was up for 5 minutes. ill send it to u later if wanna see it though. ;)

:grin:

I have no pictures of my butt :(... well actually I do, but I'd need a scanner... and it is not a picture I would be posting online anyway... lol

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I know right! Damn! And after I posted mine & Reenis lil naughty pics up? I was DECEIVED!

...at this point, you may wanna stop with that angle...the humor to it is dying quickly...it's for your own good...:aright: