Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well Fuckers?

kaydup

Originally posted by nycchic24

i am thinking of pulling the trigger and booking a flight to sobe... flies out tomrroaw.. gets back on sunday night for $352!

:laugh: :laugh: My friend keeps calling me, he wants to leave tomorrow and come back Monday or Tues morning. He said 500, air and the Ritz. Hmmmmmmmmm

:laugh: I think this thought's gone through everyone's head this week! I'm holding off though... right now I'm thinking of doing a London trip later this year. Hit Fabric, The End, Bedrock, maybe even The Bomb. I freaking love London, and I Reeeeealy want to check out the clubs there.

As for this weekend... not too sure. Friday I've got a 'house warming' party. It'll be better than it sounds. Then Saturday, who knows. I want to find some trouble though... ;)

Originally posted by kaydup

I am up in the air. Because if I am going to spend the money and go I want to do it for the week.

Same here... I'm not gonna half-ass it. I still think if I'm going to go on vacation just to hear music, I'd rather hear a smaller number of DJs play full-out sets, then hear 1,383,293 DJs spin for an hour each. Only thing that gives Miami a big push is the nice weather.

Maybe Ibiza this year... it just seems like it's getting way too popular/mainstream (did I just say mainstream? I appologize). When do they come out with the party lineups for Ibiza? I'm also not sure they'd have the DJs I'm looking for (i.e. Tyrant, Tyler Stadius... guys like that).

Eh, who knows. Fuck all that shit, I'm just going to go to Amsterdam for a few days and forget about all of this :smoke:

you know i have been rationalizing against it as well, but after talking to my friends as they were leaving Space this morning... the first thing came to mind was.. lemme jump on the net to look up tix. :tongue:

i was gonna go to miami in aug/sept, party and hit up the florida v miami football game

Originally posted by kaydup

Clean out your PM box fucker

My bad, it's clean now. I found some freaking funny ones in there too... including ones from thegirlontheright, that dude who wanted to pay people to do foot fetish videos (remember that guy?), and a few completely and utterly psychotic ones from you-know-who. Man, this message board is fucked up!!!

Sue, who was at Space last night? Did your friends say how it was?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My bad, it's clean now. I found some freaking funny ones in there too... including ones from thegirlontheright, that dude who wanted to pay people to do foot fetish videos (remember that guy?), and a few completely and utterly psychotic ones from you-know-who. Man, this message board is fucked up!!!

Sue, who was at Space last night? Did your friends say how it was?

:laugh: :laugh: You should have forwarded those

Originally posted by djjoshuacarl1

why dont some of u fuckas come to therpay saturday (sunday am)

Wish I could but I have to be someplace Sunday am, so it is a no go. But good luck!

I noticed you changed your avatar:laugh: