Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler

ichernomor

oct 18 hometown heroes: kinetic CD release party for 'dave ralph- love parade: berlin' w/ dave ralph, luis diaz and dj shannon @ crobar

oct 20 fragma @ shadow lounge

oct 21 darren emerson @ space

oct 25 john digweed @ crobar

oct 26 steve lawler @ club 320

oct 27 union jack (making their final live appearance) @ shadow lounge

oct 27 nigel richards, simply jeff, aphrodite and a live pa by jasp182 @ chili pepper ft lauderdale

oct 27 gatecrasher @ space

oct 29 se'ance w/ austin leeds, jon cowan, k-aahz and the light vs. PFN also breakbeat and drum and bass rooms. @ the colisium ft lauderdale

oct 31 david waxman and sean drake @ shadow lounge

nov 3 moby and hybrid @ ozone boynton beach

nov 4 timo maas @ space

nov 17 scott henry @ chili pepper ft lauderdale

nov 22 renaissance/bliss annual thanksgiving event w/ dave seaman, nick warren, john debo, jon cowan, terry francis, k-ahhz, austin leeds, slacker(tbc) tarrentella vs. redanka + a possible surprise superstar dj? @ space

nov 25 6th annual zen fest. w/ bt, hybrid, slacker, quivver, dave trance, dj rap, perry farrel, snoop doggy dog, blues traveler, jackal & hyde, kimball collins, george clinton, icey with more to be announced @ bicentennial park downtown miami

nov 25/6 bliss presents zen after party @ space

Must give credit to someone else for making this list up - a fellow miamian - j.s. -

cwm30.gif

hope this helps

Diego - it's bon...so u didn't like london eh?

i actually JUST got london this past weekend - it's different than i expected - still not sure if its a classic or not - so far haven't hit a GU classic yet for me this year - nubreed - tho - diff story...

looking forward to hearing lawler - should pick up this weekend...

Hey Bon,

Its not that I don't like London. On the contrary, it's a classic. There's just a few(more than 3) tracks that I don't agree with. But who the hell am I??

The Lawler is more of what I like. The deep, dark, and the dirty. It might bore others to death, I just can't get enough of it.

Tenaglia is the king of this but he had to make his other fans happy with his cd. That's why he went through different genres every few tracks.

You'll see what Im talking about after you hear this one loud & clear.

My list of favorite's i've found this year - in any particular order:

Buddha Bar II - by claude challe - specially the party cd (cd 2)

Cafe Oz -

NF2 - danny howells

NU2 - danny howells

I THINK i like Deep dish Ren. Ibiza but sometimes it strikes me as rather commercial -

Test One: from le son radio nova - compiled by ivan smagghe - odd little thing but there's this one track - Christian Zimmerman - Diary of a Lost Girl - makes the whole cd

Trance Nation 3 - Jimmy Van M.'s CD ONLY - taylor's is crap

Tosca - Opera

Tyrant - Lee Burridge and Craig Richards

liking for now: GU 17 - London - Danny T.

that's all i can think of right now - ones that get regular play - cwm30.gif

speaking of deep dark dirty and tribal...

listening to a deep dish set off of groovetech - boss comes in and is like - sounds - afrikaan? tribal music???? where do you find afrikaaner tribal music????

Deep and hard baby - all the way...

Diego - caught Luis Diaz for the first time last nite at crobar - fabulous set - sound system is still annoying though - but Luis won himself a new fan!

Archived