Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami kicks FSU's a$$!

jewelangel

This may not be the place to say this but GO CANES!!!!! My boys really pulled through today. How about Dan Morgan. I wish they would have won like this when I went to school there. Oh well! Time to celebrate!Any Miami fans out there?

Jewel

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE...they one the game because of a botched field goal that missed by about 2 yards to the right...yea it was an unbeleivable game & they played great but come on...FSU is the best team around...VT knows it...everone in the swamp knows it...they're gonna REPEAT as national champions...what's Miami gonna do...I'll tell you...there gonna be watching the game wishing it was them

I see we have a bitter nole on our hands here. FSU is a great team but they still lost. Not to mention their "wide right" history. They were down 90%of the game. Sure, they made a great comeback, but so did we, when it really counted. As I said before GO CANES!

Jewel cwm27.gif

Um, I think I remember Miami beating the Noles... that is, WINNING the game - which is what counts. So stop making excuses... the Noles are a great team, but they still lost. GO GATORS (and Canes)! cwm16.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

Jewel> A friend of mine is going... should be a good match-up! Hey - did you get my e-mail by the way?

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

the noles and canes could have a rematch for the national championship if they both were to win out. that would mean vtech would drop, and nebraska has to play kansas state and oklahoma, so we may be in for a treat.

meth

thanks minnesota for knocking off ohio st

Archived