Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love her....

naughtybabe

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

i dont understand all the hatred:confused: She is def hot, I never thought so in the begining but I see it now. BTW why is everyone sayin she's fat??? I wanna see what the girls look like that call her fat or who the guys are hookin up with, to see the difference in thier girl and JLo...

Ninadd~ not to start drama, but do you know her?? For you to say how stuck up and blah blah... Wtf I wanna see you sign autographs all fuckin day and speak to everyone you come in contact with. I admit she may come off bitchy but I can kinda see why. To add to that my cousin met her in Philly and said she was actually very nice/sweet and was even prettier in person (and my cousin never thought she was anything special).

If you dont like dont look...

And trust me not every Latin girl looks like her, there are deffinitly prettier ones but there is always someone better lookin to the next person in somebody's eyes.

I never said I knew her I am just saying that the way she carries herself (her attitude) seems very stuck up. Her ego is as big as her ass and I dont see how anyone can deny that