Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love her....

naughtybabe

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i won't say that she's gross or nasty, but i am tired of her. and she's not really anything too special. i mean, yeah, she's hot, but on any given summer day, you can see girls like her riding the train. and that bugs me too...all these latinas ripping her style.

uughhh its so annoying hearing the whole "take any other latin girl from the bronx and shed look just as good" bla bla bla

yea take ANY girl whos remotely good looking... dress her up in a sick outfit or dress her down ;) whatever... and style her hair and make up and airbrush her... and shed look just as good...

but wtf is the point of comparing

Originally posted by linabina

yea take ANY girl whos remotely good looking... dress her up in a sick outfit or dress her down ;) whatever... and style her hair and make up and airbrush her... and shed look just as good...

but wtf is the point of comparing

i've seen many girls on the subway, that look as good and better than jennifer lopez. without the stylist, without the make up artist, and without airbrushing. again, not saying she's ugly, nasty, whatever. just that her looks are not that special, at least not around NYC.

Originally posted by entheogen808

i've seen many girls on the subway, that look as good and better than jennifer lopez. without the stylist, without the make up artist, and without airbrushing. again, not saying she's ugly, nasty, whatever. just that her looks are not that special, at least not around NYC.

Exactly! She's an ok actress, her songs could be sung by at least a dozen other people and sound exactly the same... What is so special about her? I just don't see it. :blah: