Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love her....

naughtybabe

Originally posted by tastyt

Exactly! She's an ok actress, her songs could be sung by at least a dozen other people and sound exactly the same... What is so special about her? I just don't see it. :blah:

because shes the one who IS in the spotlight :idea: why are we gonna gloat over females on the subway who are just as gorgeous if not more???

no one will give a shit... but when it comes to a celebrity... of course people are gonna drool over the way she looks

like i said... "take any other latin girl from the bronx" and shove her in front of the cameras and the world will love her too

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

no one will give a shit... but when it comes to a celebrity... of course people are gonna drool over the way she looks

That's one of the problems with this society... people don't think enough for themselves. Just because someone's a celebrity, they're automatically hot? Starfuckers...

Mob mentality is way too strong.

Originally posted by tastyt

That's one of the problems with this society... people don't think enough for themselves. Just because someone's a celebrity, they're automatically hot? Starfuckers...

Mob mentality is way too strong.

no... shes not hot just b/c shes a celebrity... what im sayin is... there are plenty of people out there who are just as if not better lookin than jennifer lopez. and then there are those that arent... but the people who think shes hot can think shes hot b/c they have the opportunities to see her.. shes all over the place.. shes famous... whereas an every day joe schmo might not be noticed AS MUCH b/c theyre not famous... its common sense. its not her celeb status that makes her hot... cuz u obviously negate that point...

im confusing myself. :blown::tongue:

Originally posted by ninadd

She has a great face but she's still a fat ass - all those pics are airbrushed to make her look skinny

She most def has a big round ass, one of the very things I love about her but you'd be crazy to think all of those pictures are airbrushed to make her body appear thinner. She has had her moments and she never claimed to be skinny, but she is still sexy.

Originally posted by misk

.....whoa......relax people......i was simply stating the obvious...her ass is ENORMOUS.........not like i stabbed u with a fork or anything!:D

no.. ninadd was the one who called her a fat ass... but yea.. her ass is quite enormous... no harm done lol

Originally posted by ninadd

She has a great face but she's still a fat ass - all those pics are airbrushed to make her look skinny

She does have a big ass and we all know that but she is not fat at all.

I also have to disagree although some pictures are airbursh not all of them are... and airbrush usually is done to make the skin look all one color or take way scars, bad lighting etc but I dont think she uses it to make her self look skinny. She makes her body work for her and she is proud of it... and yea (misk) her ass is massive!!:)