Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back from the dead...sort of.

pod

Well, after a wonderful bout with food poisoning, I spent the last 2 days getting some Conference work done :)

Figuring since I can now eat whole foods again, I needed to go out. Still no booze for me though...funny though, my brain is running at like Mach 10 now...

Wednesday Night -

Hallucination Party @ The Marlin: A veritable sloppy whos-who of DJ talent in this place. Three on the decks is a bonus :) Met notallthere even!

Long Night Out @ Level: Great event. Seeing Infusion live rocked, and was a unique photo experience for me too, it's different when you've got three guys to concentrate on. Demi rocked it upstairs, along with Steve Gerrard. Only complaint was the sound system Level rented for the upstairs room, they felt the need to cram their main-room rig into that little room. By 4:30 AM, I was delirious from the SPL, plus some annoying girl that kept on waving her cigarette in my face when I was taking a breather.

Called it a night early, had to conserve my strength...didn't want to shoot my wad in one night.

Thursday Night:

Proton Party @ Union: Woah, the best little party so far! Demi was on point again, and Jonathan Lisle kicks ass. Got to meet Moshic, great guy...Mark Farina was spotted wandering around upstairs during Chloe's ambient/electro set. Geoff hooked it up with all the water I could use. Outside was cool, a bit humid of course, but Jimmy on the decks can't go wrong...David Alexander did some good stuff too, but I'm terrible with track names, I need Ramon on my payroll.

Casa Del Soul @ Lime Bar: Good god the place was packed. With Demi and some guy from Liverpool in tow, we raid the Lime Bar for a quick stop off to see what the 112 Crew were up to. These guys kick ass. Caught the last part of Bill Patrick's set....someone give him a monthly down here :) Good to see Jimbo, Marick, Lenan, diegonyc, loraine, and anyone else who thought I was dead.

Balance Party @ Space 34: Finally, I get to see the finished product. Space 34 is bloody amazing. I was feeling a bit drained, but I woke the fuck up when 6 tons of truss and fifty grand worth of intelligent lighting started to descend on my head :). John was on point, Sasha was doing well when I left....the patio is amazing, it alone is better than 90 percent of the clubs on the beach. Some were heard to compare it to the departed Hacienda over in Manchester. The DJ booth is a work of art, from the SL-1200 MK5s to the visual operations station...finally, Greg has room to work!

ok...now I must sleep..see you all at Opium 'round 2 PM.

Originally posted by pod

Well, after a wonderful bout with food poisoning, I spent the last 2 days getting some Conference work done :)

Figuring since I can now eat whole foods again, I needed to go out. Still no booze for me though...funny though, my brain is running at like Mach 10 now...

Wednesday Night -

Hallucination Party @ The Marlin: A veritable sloppy whos-who of DJ talent in this place. Three on the decks is a bonus :) Met notallthere even!

Long Night Out @ Level: Great event. Seeing Infusion live rocked, and was a unique photo experience for me too, it's different when you've got three guys to concentrate on. Demi rocked it upstairs, along with Steve Gerrard. Only complaint was the sound system Level rented for the upstairs room, they felt the need to cram their main-room rig into that little room. By 4:30 AM, I was delirious from the SPL, plus some annoying girl that kept on waving her cigarette in my face when I was taking a breather.

Called it a night early, had to conserve my strength...didn't want to shoot my wad in one night.

Thursday Night:

Proton Party @ Union: Woah, the best little party so far! Demi was on point again, and Jonathan Lisle kicks ass. Got to meet Moshic, great guy...Mark Farina was spotted wandering around upstairs during Chloe's ambient/electro set. Geoff hooked it up with all the water I could use. Outside was cool, a bit humid of course, but Jimmy on the decks can't go wrong...David Alexander did some good stuff too, but I'm terrible with track names, I need Ramon on my payroll.

Casa Del Soul @ Lime Bar: Good god the place was packed. With Demi and some guy from Liverpool in tow, we raid the Lime Bar for a quick stop off to see what the 112 Crew were up to. These guys kick ass. Caught the last part of Bill Patrick's set....someone give him a monthly down here :) Good to see Jimbo, Marick, Lenan, diegonyc, loraine, and anyone else who thought I was dead.

Balance Party @ Space 34: Finally, I get to see the finished product. Space 34 is bloody amazing. I was feeling a bit drained, but I woke the fuck up when 6 tons of truss and fifty grand worth of intelligent lighting started to descend on my head :). John was on point, Sasha was doing well when I left....the patio is amazing, it alone is better than 90 percent of the clubs on the beach. Some were heard to compare it to the departed Hacienda over in Manchester. The DJ booth is a work of art, from the SL-1200 MK5s to the visual operations station...finally, Greg has room to work!

were the casa de soul dj's stuck in denver from all the snow??

thats what i heard, unless they finally got out..

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Thursday Night:

Hey, I was there at Union. I was the bartender upstairs in the patio. Got to meet Beatfriek and David Alexander, and of course saw Jimmy there. GG & Cran boys? *lol* Had a blast, hope to see you all again.

Originally posted by pod

Wednesday Night -

Thursday Night:

Glad to see you coming back in full health ... thanx for coming by Tuesday ... really appreciate it ... and last night it was a nite to remember ...

See you today @ Opium ... :hat: