Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picking up guys

fierydesire

Do you think that its cool if a girl picks a guy up or do you like it the traditional way and you walk up to the girl and talk to her?

I ask this because I met a guy on friday and well he was blatently looking at me. He was a cutie so I went up to him and said "hey how are you, I see you checkin me out." He was kind of shocked, then I was like "hey come sit with me and my girlfriends"

I have a very forward personality and I go after what I want;) Do you think this intimidates guys or guys should be secure enough to accept it and think its cool if a chick makes the initiative?:blank::confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Do you think that its cool if a girl picks a guy up or do you like it the traditional way and you walk up to the girl and talk to her?

its quite refreshing... not to sound like a cheeseball or conceded however most girls, ive met or meet come up to me, i hardly ever approach women in bars/clubs...

Originally posted by phatman

...just like anything else, it depends on how it's done and who it is...either way...female aggressiveness can be refreshing so long as it isnt accompanied with over-bearing and rudeness (which does sometimes occur)...

i know a girl who is so uncouth & she always goes up to people. :laugh2:

it sux when i am out with her because i just wanna hide sometimes.

Originally posted by dgmodel

its quite refreshing... not to sound like a cheeseball or conceded however most girls, ive met or meet come up to me, i hardly ever approach women in bars/clubs...

oh that is cause your fabolous;)

Nah I don't think Im overbearing because I only go after it if I feel a vibe from that person. I won't jump down his throat and be like your my bitch get the fuck over here:laugh:

Kara - I don't think that its right to approach every guy or gal for that matter, I mean it is sometimes unwanted

Nah I don't think Im overbearing because I only go after it if I feel a vibe from that person. I won't jump down his throat and be like your my bitch get the fuck over here:laugh:

Kara - I don't think that its right to approach every guy or gal for that matter, I mean it is sometimes unwanted

yeah but this girl i know doesnt know whether it is unwanted or wanted. she also doesnt know when to stop, like cant take a hint. it is kinda comical but also embarrassing.

....overbearing usually reveals itself later on...but rudeness is usually almost immediate...neither of which i doubt you maintain...

marko - it's conceit and you're full of it - :tongue:

yes, just like not every girl that's sitting alone in a club or bar wants to be talked to, or talked to by YOU, not every guy does either.

it's happened to me and i find it complimentary, however, it only happens when i'm taken. it's like girls have that radar. it's a cruel world sometimes.

lol... highly doubt thats the reason... prolly just tired of me staring at them and not doing anything about it... or prolly just want the free drink and a laugh... im usually good for both...

I mean it is sometimes unwanted

thats exactly why i do not approach most girls/ladies/women in bars, clubs etc... i never know if theyre out ladies night or out for dicks or whatever... so i feel guilty coming over, wasting their time and mine, interrupting whatever story is being told at the moment... blah you know the routine...

I've never just went up to a guy out of nowhere & started talking.....& I've rarely went up to someone I was vibing w/......But on some occasions if I make eye contact with a guy continuously & I'm feeling confident I'll walk over & strike up conversation......I only do that once in a blue.....For the most part I'm too shy

I love it when girls come up to me, I wish more girls were like that and just say f*ck it and come up to you, ya know. Shows they got some balls, why are the men the ones who always have to do it, let the women do it for a change see if they can handle it...:cool:

Originally posted by entheogen808

it's happened to me and i find it complimentary, however, it only happens when i'm taken. it's like girls have that radar. it's a cruel world sometimes.

this is so true it happens to females to. I realize when I'm taken I get more men coming up to me its like what do you smell the other cock or some shit. No but seriously, I think it has to be the fact that you give off some aura of confidence or the vibe that you are not looking.

lol... highly doubt thats the reason... prolly just tired of me staring at them and not doing anything about it... or prolly just want the free drink and a laugh... im usually good for both...

ha ha so dont stare work it biatch:tongue:

thats exactly why i do not approach most girls/ladies/women in bars, clubs etc... i never know if theyre out ladies night or out for dicks or whatever... so i feel guilty coming over, wasting their time and mine, interrupting whatever story is being told at the moment... blah you know the routine...

i'm the same way

most of the time

I ask this because I met a guy on friday and well he was blatently looking at me. He was a cutie so I went up to him and said "hey how are you, I see you checkin me out." He was kind of shocked, then I was like "hey come sit with me and my girlfriends"

I have a very forward personality and I go after what I want;) Do you think this intimidates guys or guys should be secure enough to accept it and think its cool if a chick makes the initiative?:blank::confused:

:aright: thats what I like to hear

if you want something, you have to go for it