Clubplanet Nightlife Community

toot toot...

dgmodel

i am sooooo fuckin horny... i havent had any sexual relations in two weeks, and i am sitting here, staring at all the lovelies in their lil corporate pseudo suits and just getting riled the fuck up.. damn ladies... why do you look so hot in skirts!?

:laugh: :laugh: when you wrote this for some reason I thought of R Kelly's song Ignition cause he says that. . .

btw jerk off in the bathroom :tongue:

2 weeks:shake: I know how u feel i went 4 months with out any now its only a span of a few days before I get some. Cause I am one horny mofo :hump:

im definately in need of some chichi... this month a lot of the girls/ladies/women i knows periods are off... i dont know why but all of them not just one... weird huh? could it be attributed to feb only having 28 days and effing up the flow???

Originally posted by dgmodel

i am sooooo fuckin horny... i havent had any sexual relations in two weeks, and i am sitting here, staring at all the lovelies in their lil corporate pseudo suits and just getting riled the fuck up.. damn ladies... why do you look so hot in skirts!?

i know what u mean... im always so horny

lmao... thats where my mom would come and say "stop showing everyone what you can do marchikoo"...lmao

too funny.. in all seriousness who would install that crap on their car? did you see what cars had them? 80's ghetto cruisers... lol...