Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance Valley ...........

chaos33

sick sick party, had a great time. So many dj's I'd never heard of before that threw down awesome shit. The only complaint I have about the night was the sound in the main room. I thought they were gonna go full blast for the conference, I could barely hear Johan Gielen's set over the 3 other rooms banging loud and clear. I know about the noise complaints but come on. Johan threw a good set. But some of my new favs are DJ Montana and Don Diablo. These two guys were off the hook. And there were many others of whom I had no idea who they were, but they definitely get thumbs up in my book.... every DJ that was there. Saw tiesto qute a few times hanging with his buddies. And of course MARCO V ended the night, but I can barely remember his set at this point. That's my half assed review...... Slept 4 hours in two days, and no drugs as of yet. Think I'm gonna take it easy tonight, but might hit up that party @ Rumi.

Thought Johan's set was good but too short and the system was wack. There was one bartender who was a major dick. I asked him for a drink and he substituted it was some other bullshit and than gave me attitude when I asked WTF it was and told him to make me a drink he could handle - a beer. It was very hot & muggy. Marco V came on and I was a bit surprised at his song selection cuz I just downloaded a pretty good set online. But the system sucked so bad I really didn't enjoy it. Meet JG and he was really cool. Had a good time anyways.

Had a great time, but was VERY disappointed in the system, made Marco sound horrible, and he only spun for 45min! They were shoving everyone out the door before 5...I was gonna go check out the Perfecto party but with the way it sounded last night and how they kicked everyone out at the end. NO WAY..

See everyone at Space :D

Originally posted by koky

Had a great time, but was VERY disappointed in the system, made Marco sound horrible, and he only spun for 45min! They were shoving everyone out the door before 5...I was gonna go check out the Perfecto party but with the way it sounded last night and how they kicked everyone out at the end. NO WAY..

See everyone at Space :D

Sorry, that was my review...damn it koky stop fucking with my pc! ;):D

that party was definitely worth going to. the house room and the hard trance room were awesum!!! cor fijneman and don diablo were fantastic. definitely part of my favorites now. too bad the system outside sucked, it could have been really good if they would have stayed in the regular dj booth. did ne1 check out misja helsoot or lucien foort? i got there when they were starting to let people in and i saw lucien in the dj booth outside but i could barely hear music.

Misja Helsloot was spinning upstairs while Johan was on...I was very impressed and was happy to hear some good trance so I didnt have to sit through Johan's cheese...

Also Cor Fijneman was spinning upstairs during that time and he fuckin rocked it....

I missed Jurgen and Remy (I think), anyone know what time and where they spun???