Clubplanet Nightlife Community

giseles legs

entheogen808

i must be the only gal in this world who just doesnt see the appeal with her.... her face looks like a dude and shes too fuckin skinny..... did u know shes like 20 or 21? i thought she was late 20s early 30s.

i will say tho her legs are long, thats crazy. u know who has some crazy long legs? mariah carey... i hate her but man her legs go on for miles.

MariahCarey1s.jpg

not the best pic but whatev...

Originally posted by nayohmee

i must be the only gal in this world who just doesnt see the appeal with her.... her face looks like a dude and shes too fuckin skinny..... did u know shes like 20 or 21? i thought she was late 20s early 30s.

No, I'm not into her either. I think she has a cute face and perfect tits, but other than that, she could use some more meat on her bones.

i will say tho her legs are long, thats crazy. u know who has some crazy long legs? mariah carey... i hate her but man her legs go on for miles.

MariahCarey1s.jpg

that's what i was saying...other than those legs, which i just now noticed, she doesnt' do anything for me...generally, the supermodel thing isn't for me. too skinny. but i am a leg man, and those make me drool!!!

Originally posted by entheogen808

that's what i was saying...other than those legs, which i just now noticed, she doesnt' do anything for me...generally, the supermodel thing isn't for me. too skinny. but i am a leg man, and those make me drool!!!

haha well most supermodels definitely have the legs!

MariahCarey1s.jpg

i agree... however i dont see the appeal in mariah either... i care more for women like jen aniston, catherine zetabeta jones, j.lo, jen esposito, aria giovanni, raylene... :drool: