Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Downtown to be revamped

loraine

Ok I spoke to a friend about downtown and he was telling me how there will be about 10 more clubs opening in downtown and in the design district... what type of clubs, I don't know but for those of you who do, let us know what to look out for in the coming months.

cwm30.gif

Excellent news, Loraine... cwm20.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Every club has a limited lifespan, but Space is surely banking now I'm sure... how much can that land cost to build or rent on in that area of downtown at the moment?

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

although I dont know what is currently in the works...the owners of the property in downtown are hip to the interest in downtown being the "new" hotspot...given the condition of the current warehouses in the area and what it would cost to get them renovated and ready to go...and the cost of the much sought after 24 hour liquor license...at least 1.5 - 2 million is what is projected to get something going

It is my understanding that the rent for the 3 warehouses spaces SPACE occupies is only about $4,000. That is about 6 times as cheap as some small size clubs on SoBe. So SPACE is banking now, but I am looking forward to the district getting more venues. Im all SPACEd out.

------------------

Dragon-04.gif

Word up, Attomic; new venues could be a good thing...

------------------

Archived