Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures of our courageous troops..

girly

Originally posted by chrishaolin

uhhhm. and how are those troops not courageous? do tell.

Well, I do not share the followin thoughts but I can see why someone would not consider them courageous. A term like courageous is subject to one's own personal thoughts, like many adjectives. For example, one can argue that someone carrying a weapon and being part of an invasion on the side whose army is much larger in strength and capability, well is not necessarily "courageous" or "brave". Fundamentally one can simply use the fact of being armed as not displaying courage. You can also say that they are carrying out a duty. Which means they are being obedient and carrying out an action which they feel obligated to do. Rarely can anyone, including myself see any relation between obedient and courage. Sounds like an oxymoron. That is simply one point, but im not quite sure that is what this person meant.

(note I posted this, and afterward I thought of more examples, hehe)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can u say our troops are not courageous? These soldiers volunteered to serve and protect this country so idiots like u can say something so stupid. They are not drafted like they are in Iraq or North Korea, they willingly go and fight our battles so we can live free. U dont have to agree with the war or the President, but how in your right mind can u say "courageous my ass" when it comes to our soldiers

I'd probaby say troops on both sides are courageous. The US because they're going into a strange country, don't know if there are chemical weapons, etc, and the Iraqis for basically standing up to a might that is far greater than them...ie, David vs Goliath, if you may.

Originally posted by raver_mania

I'd probaby say troops on both sides are courageous. The US because they're going into a strange country, don't know if there are chemical weapons, etc, and the Iraqis for basically standing up to a might that is far greater than them...ie, David vs Goliath, if you may.

indeed, they surpass the iraqis military wise by so far....it's almost laughable in a way....they are going to get creamed, i don't think that's fair, if you're going to fight someone, at least fight them on equal terms...but hey, according to these monkeys war is unfair...guess that's the plight of humans throughout history. :rolleyes:

i don't support their being there, so i don't think they're being courageous...i think they're dumb...they don't have a clue what they're fighting for...only believe the bullshit rhetoric the gov't and the military feed them...i feel sorry for the soldiers...they don't deserve it.

Originally posted by sassa

indeed, they surpass the iraqis military wise by so far....it's almost laughable in a way....they are going to get creamed, i don't think that's fair, if you're going to fight someone, at least fight them on equal terms...but hey, according to these monkeys war is unfair...guess that's the plight of humans throughout history. :rolleyes:

i don't support their being there, so i don't think they're being courageous...i think they're dumb...they don't have a clue what they're fighting for...only believe the bullshit rhetoric the gov't and the military feed them...i feel sorry for the soldiers...they don't deserve it.

:blown:

This is a fucking ridiculously dumb statement....absolutely ridiculous and IGNORNANT....

ignorant indeed. as only sassa could be.

i find it hilarious than you are,of all people, calling me ignorant...:laugh:

you just called our troops dumb. how can you justify that as an intellectual coment?

you are right, maybe its not ignorant, it was just a mean spirited remark, like I said in a previous thread, you are a "Hateful little girl"

Originally posted by dnice35

you just called our troops dumb. how can you justify that as an intellectual coment?

you are right, maybe its not ignorant, it was just a mean spirited remark, like I said in a previous thread, you are a "Hateful little girl"

i never said it was an intellectual comment...you assumed it was....

and also like i said before in that same post...you are a hateful little girl too.

Originally posted by dnice35

you ever heard of sarcasm? since you are always quick to point out how everyone is "narrow minded" or "ignorant"......

:rolleyes:

heard of it? I'm the Queen of Sarcasm!

yes, sorry, i am guilty of saying that, but it comes out of my bad temper. but when it comes to certain things, dnice...you, in particular, really are ignorant.

heard of it? I'm the Queen of Sarcasm!

yes, sorry, i am guilty of saying that, but it comes out of my bad temper. but when it comes to certain things, dnice...you, in particular, really are ignorant.

and you my hot tempered friend are, narrow minded.

Probably one of the stupidest things i ever heard...These are people who have voluntered to protect YOUR freedoms and you're calling them dumb??...Really stupid....They're giving back more to this country than you ever will.....

Originally posted by nycmuzik

Probably one of the stupidest things i ever heard...These are people who have voluntered to protect YOUR freedoms and you're calling them dumb??...Really stupid....They're giving back more to this country than you ever will.....

whatever...i have my opinion, you have yours...

they are fighting for nothing good.

Originally posted by girly

Theres a purpose and a good for every war fought ..

Yes there is.

http://www.einswine.com/atrocities/pictures/?source=iraq&page=3&page=1

^^IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL A GOOD PURPOSE FOR EVERY WAR FOUGHT?? I bet you like seeing this happen, do you??

BUSH KILLS

But Girly doesn't mind. They're not white like her, nor do they speak the same language like her.

america will prevail!

When Bush is convicted of war crimes.

Now go support your baby killers.