Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offcial saleen maze review...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

We rolled up around 12 somthing. Got right in, big how you doing to mr K.... ;)

Maze looked amazing.. Such a great venue.. Seems they changed things up a bit. It was packed but not overly packed. Seems everyone and their mother was at space. Music at times was good, but mostly shitty. We jetted at 4am. But lots of ass said later on it got really good. Only dj to stand out was Peace Division.. The whole time we are there, we are like, if OG had this club with this crowd, you would simply have to shut it down, since it would have been nuts!!!!!!!!!! Ralph Falcon who is the new resident, would have blown all those djs that i saw out of the water..

Sound system was tight as usual. Staff was good. Bartenders were mad slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

LISTEN UP MIAMI.. YOU ARE THE WORST CITY IN THE WORLD WHEN IT COMES TO WAITERS AND WAITRESSESS AND BARTENDERS.. THE ENTIRE LENTH OF THE MAZE BAR WAS ALL NYC AND NJ PEEPS. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE BARTENDERS ARE LIKE IN NJ AND LI AND THE HAMPTONS? THEY GET WILD... TO QUOTE ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE "NAPKINS GET THROWN, SHOTS HAPPEN".

NO ENERGY, NO SMILES, NO SPEEDY SERVICE, NO NAPKINS, AND IN NJ ALL THE BARTENDERS LIKE ELECTRONIC MUSIC AND THEY DANCE AROUND WHILE THEY WORK. The ones at maze WORK WITH THIS DUMB LOOK ON THEIR FACE AND VERY BLA.. THEY ARE THE SECOND LINE THAT THE PUBLIC MEETS.. YOU MUST HIRE ELECTRONIC MUSIC FANS WHO ARE BARTENDERS WHO WILL BRING SOME GOD DAMM ENERGY TO THAT PLACE. I THINK I WAS about TO FALL ASLEEP AT THAT BAR..

NOW WHAT I'M ABOUT TO POST, MAY SHOCK THIS BOARD, BUT I GIVE THAT DIRTY CUNT ESTHER SOME PROPS, SHE HAS ENERGY AND YOU CAN TELL SHE LOVES THE MUSIC... SHE DANCES AND SMILES (AND ACCUSES SOME OF STEALING:mad: ) AND BRINGS THE SHOW TO THE BAR. MAZE, GO CHECK THAT WHORE OUT AND GET SOME STAFF LIKE THAT. ITS CALLED ATMOSHERE. DO U KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I FIND A NICE BARTENDER AND GO BACK JUST FOR HER? ALL THE TIME. BUT IT TAKES A LOT TO ME MY BARTENDER. HELL I GOT CEEOTTER FIRED ON MY GOING AWAY PARTY AT XS.. THE BAR LOOKED LIKE A BOMB WENT OFF WHILE EDDIE BAEZ WAS GOING OFF ON THE DECKS. PLEASE CONTACT JHONNY BLACK ROCK AND CEEOTTER FOR PROPER TRAINING... DON'T BELIVE ME, THROW A POST UP ON THE NJ BOARD ABOUT THE BOTH OF THEM, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

anyways, maze was good. lights were awesome. though its still too bright by the main bar... gotta lower those lights when the djs kicks it up a notch...

Its a sick club... clean and nice.

good job...

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey, not ALL bartenders have a blah face ....and I ALWAYS dance behind (and sometimes ON) the bar. Unfortunately I don't get to have trance or house to listen to when I work.......would make me much happier!! Thats why I had such a blast on Thurs at the Proton Party.....

Now if I could listen to that all night long while I was working.......pure heaven. :)

I agree about the bartenders here, most of them act like they really hate what they're doing and where they're at...

Blue is the obvious exception, napkins get thrown constantly, that's their trademark, here anyway, I didn't realize that was so common up North

Originally posted by eKiTeL

I agree about the bartenders here, most of them act like they really hate what they're doing and where they're at...

Blue is the obvious exception, napkins get thrown constantly, that's their trademark, here anyway, I didn't realize that was so common up North

Crobar is absolutely ahead on this issue ... ;):hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

Crobar is absolutely ahead on this issue ... ;):hat:

crobar has great bartenders, but very cheap drinks... its a freaking rip off there...

this club is fuckin insane. we loved it..the vibe there friday nite was the best i seen in awhile...nonstop movement..the one bartender can suck my dick though..he caught in attitude with us for ordering drinks from this other girl next to him cus he was igorning us..so basically he can fuck himself ..but this club is def hott.

Maze was fun as hell on Fri and it was great to see some of the crew.

but Crobar will always have the best management and staff on the beach (or anywhere IMHO) and they proved it again last night for Josh Wink. Other places may be better on certain nights, but crobar has rarely disapointed me and is always a dependable standby to any situation.

Originally posted by saleen351

crobar has great bartenders, but very cheap drinks... its a freaking rip off there...

Saleen ... I'm sure you meant expensive drinks ...

As far as I know ... a vodka/cran or oj are $8 ... heineken $6 ... it ain't that bad ...

A vodka/red bull is $11 ... but is the same or more at Space, Opium or Spi ...

Now ... at Maze drinks were low at the beginning ... when they first opened ... after drinks went up considerably ... I paid at Aquabooty $12 per vodka/red bull ... nine of them ... when I closed the tab ... $ 128 ... I asked the bartender (bar manager BTW) how much were the drinks ... he told me $12 ... the rest was the tip :eek: :eek: :eek: ... never ever did I have the tip automatically added at the bar ...

I can call myself lucky to pay $5 for drinks at Crobar ... used to live there... and will as much as I can ... I won't stop breaking Carmel's balls 'til he brings us the talent we were used to ... again ... on a constant basis ... :hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

Saleen ... I'm sure you meant expensive drinks ...

Crobar puts no alcohol in their drinks. Hence you have to buy double the amount of drinks to get one space or lauderdale drink..

though I do like the staff at crobar, but the asshole managment runs the bar like nazis and they watch how much they pure..

Drinking at crobar is like getting kicked in the balls...

Originally posted by saleen351

Crobar puts no alcohol in their drinks. Hence you have to buy double the amount of drinks to get one space or lauderdale drink..

though I do like the staff at crobar, but the asshole managment runs the bar like nazis and they watch how much they pure..

Drinking at crobar is like getting kicked in the balls...

That's why you get tanked before you go inside:idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

That's why you get tanked before you go inside:idea:

or you just never go again

:idea:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by vinyljunkeez

MAZE WAS SICK FRIDAY!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maze has always been sick on fridays in my opinion. Always have a great time there.