Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pics...

atomicapples

Originally posted by dgmodel

i wish you wouldve as well...

btw i cant believe i kept hearing someone ask if your girl was someone from cp... i think somebitch they were saying... lol...

yea i thought it was rather odd myself since she bears no resemblance to somebitch.

I think it was gabo who was like "oh i thought that was somebitch sitting next to you"

Fucking christ...everyone is obscessed with wheather or not im messing or have messed with somebitch lol.

Originally posted by phatman

...i knew who you were with...and i cant believe people thought it was somebitch...speaking of which...i cant believe she didnt get her ass down for this...

The girl is simply jaded 24/7.

...kitchen was closed...we had to improvise....hunger was at an all time high...the gang that came in my car wanted to go for ribs first but it didnt work out......

Don't forget about the kabobs!

And Quoth- Samara is mad hot!!!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...:laugh:..great pics!!..It was great seeing yalls who I knew and great finally being able to put a face to a few new names :D...Sorry I had to jet quickly...had to meet up with peeps I was going to ARC with...:D :D...

we had to break dat ass in @ some point, no?:tongue:

I'm glad you were there, phonk...;)

Originally posted by tastyt

And Quoth- your girlie is mad hot!!!

:) honestly...she thought the same of you.

phats: :laugh: yea we needed a camera shot of the adrenaline spots...i fuckin love tasty's boy, rich...kid is so cool.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...:laugh:..great pics!!..It was great seeing yalls who I knew and great finally being able to put a face to a few new names :D...Sorry I had to jet quickly...had to meet up with peeps I was going to ARC with...:D :D...

hey how was Arc by the way?

i got um...er..sidetracked. ;)

Originally posted by marcid21

we had to break dat ass in @ some point, no?:tongue:

I'm glad you were there, phonk...;)

...Yes babe, it was good see'in ya too..nothing but love ;)...

Mike: ..Sidetracked!!..:laugh:..;)....Arc was off teh hizzy. Billy Nasty played a most excellent set..Clobbered me over the head..I stayed until about 5:15, couldn't keep up with the energy that Umek was still throwing.. The Arcade was rocking all night too...It was an overall great night of techno... So much so that I got out of there and everything that I was playing in the car on the way home seemed slow..heck that 150 bpm goodness velocitated me before I even got in the car...I'm travelling up the West Side highway and I can't understand why the car is pulling on the turns so much...Every time I'd lookd own at the speedometer I was going like 75...Damn fast beats!!...All in all, it was awesome ..:aright:...

Originally posted by tastyt

Ohhh yes, one thing I just remembered...

F*E*G*S

:laugh: :laugh:

Emerald

FEGS

Groovejet

...nyc is so alphabetized...

..you know we should have gone in just for the fuck of it to see what it was like....hahaha...fegs...it's perfect...

Emerald

FEGS

Groovejet

...nyc is so alphabetized...

..you know we should have gone in just for the fuck of it to see what it was like....hahaha...fegs...it's perfect...

And don't forget Ear!

Also, FEGS wasn't open, lol, it wasn't a bar. I have no idea what it was. :confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

i wish you wouldve as well...

btw i cant believe i kept hearing someone ask if your girl was someone from cp... i think somebitch they were saying... lol...

*ahem* it was you asking me :rolleyes::tongue:

F*E*G*S

Ear

what freakin odd names:laugh: