Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wearing jeans or shorts partially open

Any other girls like to wear jeans, pants or shorts partially unbuttoned or unzipped when you go clubbing? What about guys? Do you like it when girls do that or is it too much of a distraction?

When I go to clubs I love leaving the top two buttons of my jeans open and kinda folded down some so a hint of my panties show. It's very flirty.

Originally posted by carrielegz

Any other girls like to wear jeans, pants or shorts partially unbuttoned or unzipped when you go clubbing? What about guys? Do you like it when girls do that or is it too much of a distraction?

When I go to clubs I love leaving the top two buttons of my jeans open and kinda folded down some so a hint of my panties show. It's very flirty.

Why stop there?...Go nekid... none can top that:D

Originally posted by nifer

:rolleyes:

trashy trashy trashy, i agree w/ you guys

to be sexy, you gotta show some class, and wearing your jeans half-opened is far from classy

But you gotta remember something....just a secret...dont tell.....

Sometimes..or...umm...errrr (mostly) on a 'Guys Nite Out'.... Cheesy is the most welcome sight. Sure it may be cheesy on any given day, but on that particular occasion, its the most chat derivative genre ever invented.... Stay cheesy on occasion girls..makes it all worthwhile :aright:

Originally posted by magellanmax

But you gotta remember something....just a secret...dont tell.....

Sometimes..or...umm...errrr (mostly) on a 'Guys Nite Out'.... Cheesy is the most welcome sight. Sure it may be cheesy on any given day, but on that particular occasion, its the most chat derivative genre ever invented.... Stay cheesy on occasion girls..makes it all worthwhile :aright:

Fuck that! A woman knows how to be sizzling without resorting to cheese. This poster sounds like nothing more than a little girl dressed in women's clothing.