Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all you anti war protesters

Originally posted by girly

don't direct any of your posts at me... I am just about to see how this ignore button works now.. :D ... The troops are doing their job protecting your ass and giving you the freedom to continue voicing your opinion.. They just found chemical weapons and I believe or maybe i am brainwashed as this other fucker on here will say, that they will continue to find more... Do you know what that means? That if the US didn't act millions of people could have been killed in the future.so stop acting as if you care about people dying asshole .fuck off and ByEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D

if the u.s. didn't sell weapons of mass destruction to countries like iraq millions of people wouldnt die. whats your point?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycmuzik

Here you go...

Sun March 23, 2003 07:45 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. forces have found a huge cache of what they believe to be chemical weapons about 100 miles south of Baghdad, Fox News reported on Sunday.

The report, which cited unidentified Pentagon officials, said the chemicals and what was believed to be a chemical weapons factory were discovered by advancing U.S. forces.

No immediate confirmation of the report was available.

Spread the word amongst your fellow anti-war protestors....YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

Lets hear Reuters source. fox is unreliable.

Originally posted by girly

don't direct any of your posts at me... I am just about to see how this ignore button works now.. :D ... The troops are doing their job protecting your ass and giving you the freedom to continue voicing your opinion.. They just found chemical weapons and I believe or maybe i am brainwashed as this other fucker on here will say, that they will continue to find more... Do you know what that means? That if the US didn't act millions of people could have been killed in the future.so stop acting as if you care about people dying asshole .fuck off and ByEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D

actually im not scared of sadaam.....after 12 years of sanctions and bombing the no fly zones dont you think he would have used his weapons on the united states by now....

and none of out "freedoms" are at stake...i dont see the iraqi or any other military invading this country and taking over.....

and the govt should bomb and kill people now just in case people get killed in the future?????

Originally posted by t0nythelover

if the u.s. didn't sell weapons of mass destruction to countries like iraq millions of people wouldnt die. whats your point?

If Germany and Japan didnt start WWII then we wouldnt have to develop nuclear weapons...

If Bill Clinton didnt jeapordize the national security of this country while he was in office then we wouldnt have to live through 9-11...

If Middle Eastern gov'ts werent so oppresive then there wouldnt be such widespread hatred of the US in the middle east....

If Middle Eastern gov'ts werent so oppresive then there wouldnt be such widespread hatred of the US in the middle east....

marty i know youre an intelligent kid....so im gonna ask you a question knowing im gonna get a good response.....

why does the middle east only hate the united states....how come no hatred toward italy, germany, japan, china, just to name a few....Is it becasue of our foreign policy, if not then what???

I am not gonna sit here and bother with some of you jerk offs because I agree with the decision to go to war and i agree with everything that is going on and i support my country, respect these men and woman that are there fighting for me and respect my freedom to sit here and type to you .Its very sad this war as any war is, but i believe there are good reasons for it..I love my country and that will never change... GOd bless america and i hope this is over soon and our troops come home safe..

some of you jerk-offs need to learn some respect and learn that everything you have is for reasons and because of people that fought for them

Originally posted by msoprano13

come no hatred toward italy, germany, japan, china, just to name a few....Is it becasue of our foreign policy, if not then what???

i guess you forgot about the fact that germany,france, and italy have all foiled terrorist plots within their borders.....

Originally posted by underwater

i guess you forgot about the fact that germany,france, and italy have all foiled terrorist plots within their borders.....

Exactly. Islamic extremism has been directed at all of these countries at some point or another.

Originally posted by underwater

aight my bad but you dont see any middle eastern countries burning italian flags or anything of that nature

aight my bad but you dont see any middle eastern countries burning italian flags or anything of that nature

so then go back to italy then.. what are you waiting for? get the fuck outttta heeerrrreeee lolll:D

Here you go...

Sun March 23, 2003 07:45 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. forces have found a huge cache of what they believe to be chemical weapons about 100 miles south of Baghdad, Fox News reported on Sunday.

The report, which cited unidentified Pentagon officials, said the chemicals and what was believed to be a chemical weapons factory were discovered by advancing U.S. forces.

No immediate confirmation of the report was available.

Spread the word amongst your fellow anti-war protestors....YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

We should've done this through the U.N. and NOT taken matters into our own hands.

Weapons of Mass Destruction and Chemical Weapons are NOT on the same level. It's like comparing a burglary to a murder. Chemical agents have been used many times in many wars. Historically, the death toll from a nuclear attack has been much worse then that of chemical attacks.

IMO, a chemical weapons factory is not enough of a reason to launch a full scale invasion of Iraq.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

We should've done this through the U.N. and NOT taken matters into our own hands.

Weapons of Mass Destruction and Chemical Weapons are NOT on the same level. It's like comparing a burglary to a murder. Chemical agents have been used many times in many wars. Historically, the death toll from a nuclear attack has been much worse then that of chemical attacks.

If we always did things through the UN, then we'd be in deep shit. The UN did not approve the attacks on Kosovo. In fact Russian would have vetoed a resolution authorizing force in Kosovo. If we didn't act unilaterally, muslims would probably still be slaughtered in the Balkans

And let's not forget how the UN has allowed over a million people to be slaughtered in Rwanda. Oh, and let's not forget how Libya is the head of the human rights commission.

Do things through the UN you say? What a joke.

marty i know youre an intelligent kid....so im gonna ask you a question knowing im gonna get a good response.....

why does the middle east only hate the united states....how come no hatred toward italy, germany, japan, china, just to name a few....Is it becasue of our foreign policy, if not then what???

When these people think of democracy they think of the US....Also it would be stupid of them to go after the rest of the free world....This was realized very early on....In 93 when the Un was in Somalia trying to help the people there because of the famine, the only country that was targeted was the US....The warlords there realized that they couldnt possibly win if they went after the UN as a whole...So they concentrated all their efforts on the US forces.....The same thing is happening now....Do you think if the US were to fall that the terrorist and extremist problem would go away??....no....They'd move on to the next free country, i.e, France, Britian, Germany, Italy, etc and focus all their energy on them....Over extending yourself will lead to your defeat....The Germans did that during WWII and lost....The terrorists have realized this and thats why you see most of the attacks on the US.....

Originally posted by Drunk

If we always dido things through the UN, then we'd be in deep shit. The UN did not approve the attacks on Kosovo. In fact Russian would have vetoed a resolution authorizing force in Kosovo. If we didn't act unilaterally, muslims would probably still be slaughtered in the Balkans

And let's not forget how the UN has allowed over a million people to be slaughtered in Rwanda. Oh, and let's not forget how Libya is the head of the human rights commission.

Do things through the UN you say? What a joke.

All valid points, but every society needs rules to work. Doing this without the U.N. is comprimising a governing body for world stability.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

IMO, a chemical weapons factory is not enough of a reason to launch a full scale invasion of Iraq.

Chemical and Biological weapons are classified as weapons of mass destruction....

http://www.fas.org/nuke/index.html

The US did try to go through the UN but it did nothing...Iraq kicked out weapons inspectors in 98 and what did the UN do then??

Chemical and Biological weapons are classified as weapons of mass destruction....

That may be the classification, but like a said in my previous post there's a huge difference.

The US did try to go through the UN but it did nothing...Iraq kicked out weapons inspectors in 98 and what did the UN do then??

You can either take matters into your own hands and possibly comprimise the United Nations ability to govern world politics.

or

Try to keep working with the U.N. bureaucracy

There's no simple solution.

The United Nations comprised its own ability to govern world politics with its inabilty to enforce its own resolutions....How could any other gov't take the UN seriously if for 5 years the Iraqi gov't was allowed to ignore resolutions....Any position the UN had in the world was already compromised long before this war started....Thats just my opinion....

all you anti-war protesters are wasting your time...the government isnt going to stop anything because u complain about it especially considering the fact that they know much more information about the situation then we do..so for us to pass judgement it isnt even plausible information because we only know what the press tells us..not the CIA or firsthand intelligence, what we know is probably 1% of the real facts and for everyone to disagree with everything is only an abuse of your freedom of speech..

everyone should come together and unite because if bush didnt send troops in and iraq attacked america then people would complain that we didnt do anything..

think about it, it makes sense

Originally posted by johnny595

all you anti-war protesters are wasting your time...the government isnt going to stop anything because u complain about it

In the 60's Johnson's misguided administration escalated a war with Vietnam and over 58,000 Americans died.

Originally posted by johnny595

considering the fact that they know much more information about the situation then we do..so for us to pass judgement it isnt even plausible information because we only know what the press tells us..not the CIA or firsthand intelligence, what we know is probably 1% of the real facts and for everyone to disagree with everything is only an abuse of your freedom of speech..

Where was all this information when the U.S. stated their case to the U.N.?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the govt should bomb and kill people now just in case people get killed in the future?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes they should. Saddam HUssein and his peers should be killed now before they kill anyone else in the future.. He has already killed massive amounts of his own people.. I am sorry someone who claims to be so intelligent is too dense to see that this is the appropriate thing to do.. then again, i think you see it but want to be the minority of little bitches that just have to bitch about anything, just to bitch..

;)

Pardon my french, but Im really bothered about the uneducated dumb fucks on this board anymore...

To the point, that Im really trying hard to even stay away from the current events threads just becuase Id rather not absorb more then needed stress into my day to day life..

I mean ugh, seriously people, to each his own, blah blah everyone has an opinion..etc..I respect that.

But if you are going to pretend you know something, do me a fav...do the research and really try well at fooling the rest of us...

As far as my view, once again...

ONE MOTHERFUCKING picture says it all..

I really really wish I had my scanner working so that I could post it...

Its in Time magazine page 44 in the March 3rd, 2003 issue...

(dont bother looking up online, they didnt post it for some reason)

THe caption...

Kurd's killed in Iraq, but Saddam's chemical weapons...

it was a mother holding her infant child, no more then 10 months old, with the child's face visibly effected from such an attack...

Stare at that freakin pic for awhile and see how much Treehugging "peace peace peace" rallys and protests you would be attending after that....

Ok, I took a deep breath..and am much better now..

So, any hotties on the board want to cyber????;) (Example of how serious you should take this message board in general)

Originally posted by Drunk

If we always did things through the UN, then we'd be in deep shit. The UN did not approve the attacks on Kosovo. In fact Russian would have vetoed a resolution authorizing force in Kosovo. If we didn't act unilaterally, muslims would probably still be slaughtered in the Balkans

as opposed to the Serbs who r now being slaughtered down there..and having their churches bombed...houses burned..etc etc...

Great job u did down there :aright:...everythin u do is for fuckin personal gain

as for Chemical Weapons...people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones...

the US uses chemical weapons all the time...they littered the Balkans with depleted Uranium...cancer cases r at an all time high...go ahead..call it coincidence..just like cancer clusters near power lines