Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all you anti war protesters

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

as opposed to the Serbs who r now being slaughtered down there..and having their churches bombed...houses burned..etc etc...

Great job u did down there :aright:...everythin u do is for fuckin personal gain

as for Chemical Weapons...people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones...

the US uses chemical weapons all the time...they littered the Balkans with depleted Uranium...cancer cases r at an all time high...go ahead..call it coincidence..just like cancer clusters near power lines

Go ahead and tell me the Balkans were better off with Milosevic in power.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Drunk

Go ahead and tell me the Balkans were better off with Milosevic in power.

they sure as fuck were more stable...

im not saying what we did in Kosovo was right..yeh..we killed a shitload of people...but these were people calling themselves a liberation army..within the borders of Serbia..attempting to take a piece of land and annex it to Albania...just because there was a majority muslim population there...killing police officers and other government officials..ambushing farmers while they worked in their fields...

this sounds like fucking terrorism to me...so when Serbs go and try to rid their country of terrorists..they get bombed...when the americans do it...everyone is support to clap and cheer and join in?? FUCKING BULLSHIT

as for stability in the Balkans..itll never happen..the Balkans are the powderkeg of Europe...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

you left out Iran and Saudi Arabia

i know i know

also Algeria and Lybia.

But what monetary value do these nations matter? Even though they are losing scores of innocent civilians just like Iraq, we won't touch them :rolleyes: