Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roll call f/ Lawler

loraine

Sorry; but I'm gonna pass this one up for my fave Master at Work... cwm20.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

loraine - i may go to lawler - i'm skipping digweed tonite - too much going on at work - but if i can i'd like to see lawler and Club320 -

enjoy digweed for me tho! i'll post tomorrow if i'll be at lawler - it would be nice if we had a real confirmation he was going to be there - i haven't seen a flyer or heard anything - kind of makes me nervous.

Noira> I think I did see an ad in a music mag recently w/ the Lawler gig listed in it...

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

D> Lil Louis V will be at Crobar on Monday; I much prefer to see him than Lawler... had to make a choice! cwm4.gif

------------------

Noira, aka Bonnie

I too had to pass on Diggers due to midterms this week... cwm43.gif

and I know what u mean about not knowing FOR sure about lawler spinning tomorrow. I'll give this new club a call to find out what's up.

So let me know if you'll be going or not.

And anyone else too!!!

K: how much will Monday cost ???

Loraine> Not sure; but it should be a good time... by the way, it's a costume party!

------------------

Jeremy

the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> link only links to NYC clubs - is there a miami <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> link?

Also, I AM female that usually helps - of course i may just say screw this - it's rather silly to try overly hard to get into a club on a Thursday nite - it's Miami - lawler will return hopefully soon...i'll just be patient -

On another note - do you know when Club 320 is going to stop the VIP b.s. and actually open?

That sucks; and I bet 99% of the people at 320 tonight won't know who the fuck Lawler is... SoBe ain't about the music - it's about a pompous network of ignorant mafia crackheads who run clubs to get $. cwm23.gif

------------------

I called for a couple of friends of mine and they were totally cool on the phone. They put my friends on the comp list.

You'd be surprised what a phone call can do. All u have to be is nice and they'll usually take care of you.

Post your reviews.

Archived