Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRACK of the WEEK in MIAMI

so now that im back its pretty obvious to anyone who was there what the track of the week is

Deep Dish ft P Diddy - Lets Get Ill

you may laugh--but OMG--All i gotta say. DT rocked it tuesday--Mirillo on Wed (and puffy ran in the booth and started pumpin up the crowd over a tribal beat), Thursday didnt hear it--Friday heard it 4 times (skribble and mike takeover @ clevlander) then PVD twice and then PVD a 3rd time and puff ran in the booth once again but i had already gone home :mad: and then a few times at Ultra and Im sure DD rocked it at space

Honorable Mention definitely goes to

Walkin on Thin Ice DT

Train of Thought - Peter Bailey

and some others i cant even think of

and theres a few ID's i need

one in particular has the same cymbals from safe from harm and has a girl talkin about Im a Freaaaaak. DT rocked it as did Roger Sanchez...sick track.

Wow i need sleep 20 hours of sleep in 7 days is not good.

Mike Bugout

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by avalondon3

There's alot of tak of this song becomming a candidate for summer anthem.

I also heard that P Diddy is planning on producing a "techno" album. Lets Get Ill could possibly be one of the tracks off of his supposed album..We'll see

yea i cant wait to hear bling bling samples over some synths:rolleyes:

Originally posted by wakeup

yea i cant wait to hear bling bling samples over some synths:rolleyes:

ignorance is bliss right?

I went down there knowing Puff Did a track with DD and i expected the same as ur sayin....but bro--this track is nuthin but NRG...his vocal samples have nothin to do with bling bling or hot in herrrr or bently's or whatever--just about havin a good time...

i never a track get so much play from so many different dj's from house to trance to commerical....

definite summer anthem possibilities

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

ignorance is bliss right?

I went down there knowing Puff Did a track with DD and i expected the same as ur sayin....but bro--this track is nuthin but NRG...his vocal samples have nothin to do with bling bling or hot in herrrr or bently's or whatever--just about havin a good time...

i never a track get so much play from so many different dj's from house to trance to commerical....

definite summer anthem possibilities

Mike Bugout

i heard the track but i just think its a joke. i also hear what ur sayin, my comment was really towards his so called "techno" album which i heard about a few months ago

Guest saleen351

its pretty evident, his rap carrer is ova... He hasn't done shit in forever. so i hope he can bring a techno album out.. get some people out there to listen to the stuff that makes us go nuts.:idea:

Guest saleen351

its pretty evident, his rap carrer is ova... He hasn't done shit in forever. so i hope he can bring a techno album out.. get some people out there to listen to the stuff that makes us go nuts.:idea:

Originally posted by icup

FYI, it is P. Diddy feat Kelis "let's get ill". It is not produced by deep dish.

One of the mixes was by Darren Emerson, I think that was the one played at the dance star awards.

i was wondering that cause my boy gave me 2 differnt mixes from wmc and he did say darren emerson was involved

Originally posted by fliz77

I heard P Diddy did a track with Darren Emerson...they met last summer in Ibiza and hit it off.....

Fliz

...supposedly the track was made some time ago...Emerson is a genius...cant wait to hear it....released on Underwater soon? Or another label?

Danny Tenaglia announced that it was Deep Dishes track at space on Tuesday night and Deep dish was in the booth at the time. One of the guys from Deep dish was in the booth when PVD Dropped it the second time as well. Coincidence I think not. They were involved whether it was their mix that got the most exposure, or if in fact they produced the song to begin with.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

Is that the mix that everyone's playing??? Well I guess I really couldn't hear the music with puffy screaming over it... Anyone got the real track?

yup and there is also a rip from a supposed demo or mixed cd from down there both are surprisinly decent but nothing like ur hearing

this is from the dancestar awards...

It looked and sounded a lot better live...plus this was towards the end of his performance so he was going wild and getting louder and more....umm....dramatic I guess.

I think there are a couple of mixes on this track, I don't think this is the deep dish one, perhaps the darren emerson mix.