Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome the lovely XForever21

jewelangel

I would like everyone to extend a warm welcome to my friend who has just joined our little community. I am sure you guys will show her the same hospitality that I was shown when I first joined. This intelligent, beautiful girl (who is single), is great to talk to so I suggest ya'll drop her a line!

Jewel cwm27.gif

Word up, Jewel... WELCOME, X, to our lovely community! cwm12.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Thanx Jewel.. and hi to all of you... just started posting today but it seems like a cool site. I'll probably be posting a lot since I have a lot of free time during the day with nothing to do at work but chat online... who here actually lives in the Miami area? I live right outside the Gables...

Welcome Earthling cwm1.gif

Don't Worry... I Wont Hurt You...

I Only Want 2 Have Some Fun !?!?!?

Hey Jewel... Is this who I think it is...

One of your Notorious & Beautiful Crew ???

a.k.a. (N.B.C.) cwm9.gif

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

Patrick> I feel a blue moon coming... cwm2.gif

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Welcome X, i live here in south beach, if we ever meet up you and jewelangel have a place to crash right here. i'm from jersey and on the ny board alot, it's not so bad on here, but watch what you say if you post up there, they can be vicious! welcome sweetie, now let's get some more newbies on the board. cwm1.gifcwm38.gifcwm9.gif

Yeah I live not too far from you then... still at UM actually- but almost done with my MBA now... I am originally from NY so I can relate when it comes to obnoxious NYers... I'm kind of a converted Floridian now since I have lived down here in some way for like 6 years now... NY is a nice place to visit now but I can't imagine ever living in snow again...

You are from New York? If you are a JETS fan....I'm not talking to you <g> I'm sure you're not like the obnoxious Jets fans, though, so I will let it slide cwm6.gif

Sorry, I am still in shock and disbelief over last night's game...LOL

Patrick

Patrick> Me as well; can't believe that game... I guess living in Miami you get used to your teams choking (i.e. Miami Heat every year in the playoffs)! At least the Canes are kicking it at the moment...

X> What are you specializing in for your MBA? I recently completed one; focusing on int'l marketing... particularly in France. Now I'm in the pharmaceutical industry...

------------------

patrick- Yes I am originally from NY, but I am a Dolphins fan- thats kind of how I came up with the idea of aven applying to UM way back when...

arrakis- I am specializing in corporate finance and international business... I know it sounds oh-so-exciting... I'll be done in May...

X, that's cool......I was an accounting major at FIU, yes, I know, that sounds even less exciting than international business and corporate finance.....honestly, I can't say that I love it. If I had my way, I'd either be writing music reviews or doing pieces for a mountain biking magazine.....haha

I was JUST about out the door for a masters at USC this summer....but I decided against it at the last minute. Far too expensive....and after visiting LA a second time, I decided that I do prefer Miami to LA. I find that although I complain about Miami quite a bit.....I still think it preferable to anywhere else.....LOL - nice weather and a WARM ocean has a way of overriding most other places.....

X> Corporate finance... cwm33.gif I dig marketing and advertising, but finance irks me!

------------------

Rave> I think I'll pass! cwm32.gif

------------------

Archived