Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck it, I'm STAYING!!!!

sheendawg

What's up, Miami!!

I bought a one-way ticket down here because I was unsure of how long I would be in town. Now my girl who lives in Boynton Beach has convinced me to look for a place together in South Beach! :eek: I'll keep my place in New York though, just run back and forth.

I have a few questions for y'all, though.

1. WMC is bananas, of course. What's the scene like the rest of the year? What clubs do you all frequent during the week/weekend, and what DJs are hot? I like deep, tribal, and progressive house the most.

2. How often do you get the big boys down, like Deep Dish, etc.?

3. What other websites other than cooljunkie.com (that contest winner party in August at Space was soooo fun!) can also plug me into the scene?

4. Where can I find a nice furnished studio, reasonably priced in South Beach until my girl and I find a permanent spot? I've checked hotels but I know you all may have better info for me.

Um, I think that's it for now. One thing I've learned is not to pass my black ass out on the beach. My face is peeling and fucked up! I look like Wacko Jacko!! :laugh:

Thanks guys, holla atcha girl! Lola, we gon' do tha dayum thang! ;)

You should have known better than to actually request information when we were all sleeping off WMC! :)

1) Winter is obviously a better season, but there is always something going on. All the clubs won't be going off at once like WMC, but every weekend there is usually something good.

2) Someone brings in the big boys about every other or every third week or so, depending on your def of the big boys and the time of year.

3) hmm... Lola wanna take this one ;)

4) Everything will be affordable compared to NY. You should be able to find a decent place right on the beach. A friend of mine bought a one bedroom apt with included parking spot (IMPORTANT!) for less than $150K. So Im sure you can rent a studio reasonably.

And the new space is right down the street from the old one, they even use the same parking lots. And yes it is a better (just not good! but thats just my opinion.)

Good luck and welcome! :kiss2:

Whadddd up Sheen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holla - the beach ain't gonna be the same once you invade girl!:eek:

I live in Hollywood so I have no clue where to start looking for a place in SoBe... maybe someone who lives down there will add some info...

Hmmm I get most of my info from CP to be honest... Don't know of too many other Miami websites that have any different info. Basically if you hear of a place and wanna know what its about, post that shit here. That's what I do!

WELCOME DOWN HONEY!!

Lola:D

Thanks, guys!! LOL @ Shroomy, I don't know what I was thinking. You're right! I've been sleeping it off my DAMNSELF! :laugh:

I'm LOVING the prices down here as far as rent, New York is CRAZY expensive! I'm going to keep looking very hard.....I'm confident that I will find something I love though.

Sobeton, your friend is smart!! You guys have got it going on down here. Everyone is sooo happy! I was walking down Ocean Drive yesterday and the construction workers at the Versace mansion were singing with the Hare Krishnas, beating on the poles to give them beats for their music!! :laugh:

Lola, I like this site too, everything I've ever wanted to know I've found it out here, but I think cooljunkie has the events by club and day of week so I'll go check that right quick. When are you going off your party restriction? :tongue:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Approximately 1 month..... or maybe next weekend ;)

I'm sick as a dog right now though:(

Awww, feel better honey!! I'm a little sick myself, my friend's people keep the air conditioning on FULL BLAST. :eek:

Can't wait to meet you guys, how often do you hang out together?

Well, it's kinda clicky on CP Miami....

For the record, I like everyone, so therefore, I hang with everyone when I'm out. :) But it depends.... I'll let you know next time I come to SoBe or Miami. It just might be a while; I bought a condo yesterday, so I'm watching my pennies at the present moment! Probably in 2 weeks.. then I'll get an itch for good music!!

Hey, cutie pie!!! How have you been? I'm not leaving you, I'm just gonna keep a place down here, which means you have a place down here too! You know I'm not gonna leave without taggin' that a few times first. Sheendawg lllllluuuvvvvssss the weezy beezies!!!!!! ;):tongue:

Also y'all, I am looking for a shuttle of some sort that will fly from NYC to MIA at a decent rate, anyone know?