Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Relentless (3rd Rail Mix)

tranza

an unfinished copy of me and my friends remix seemed to make its way on to the net.. the final product sounds totally different from what is (will be) going around ..i dont like the mix at all, so it was scrapped ..

just a fyi

damn leakers lol

actually i posted it on both boards :rolleyes:

honestly i dont even care, cause its not the final product.. the mix that is gonna be going around is weak and missing a lot of elements that are in the newer mix, and it has been arranged differently ..

so dont expect to be hearing this on the patio of space at 6am :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

actually i posted it on both boards :rolleyes:

honestly i dont even care, cause its not the final product.. the mix that is gonna be going around is weak and missing a lot of elements that are in the newer mix, and it has been arranged differently ..

so dont expect to be hearing this on the patio of space at 6am :blown:

i don't exspect to hear it anywhere.....:idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

neither do i :idea:

now every internet jock will be rocking it on their mix shows, and it will get written off even before its done... how does a mix that is not done get on the net???? gotta blame the morons that gave it out:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

now every internet jock will be rocking it on their mix shows, and it will get written off even before its done... how does a mix that is not done get on the net???? gotta blame the morons that gave it out:idea:

i sent it to maybe 4 people total just to give them a taste .. nobody can hold on to anything anymore sadly.. only reason im mad is beacase it was a old copy and the finished sounds nothing like it.. i thinking of sending out the new one, so if anyone wants to criticize the track, at least i know how they feel on the final mix..