Clubplanet Nightlife Community

graphic aljezeera pic of dead GI

dynamix

more reason for me to join the marines. the only thing now that is causing problems with me enlisting, is that i have tatoo's that my hand doesn't completely cover. but it may not be as big of an issue as they say that it is. but it was a new rule passed within the marines. i can enlist in the army and it wont be a problem, but with the Marines it's some new rule.

it may sound corny to some, but i will give back to my country what it gave to me. to each their own.

Originally posted by djustinh

more reason for me to join the marines. the only thing now that is causing problems with me enlisting, is that i have tatoo's that my hand doesn't completely cover. but it may not be as big of an issue as they say that it is. but it was a new rule passed within the marines. i can enlist in the army and it wont be a problem, but with the Marines it's some new rule.

it may sound corny to some, but i will give back to my country what it gave to me. to each their own.

good for you, I highly respect you for even saying this..your a good man ;)

Talked with them again today and they state that as long as your hand can pretty much fully cover the tatoo anywhere on your body, your good to go, which I can in fact do.

If I sign up now, it's off to Paradise Island to begin training. it's been my brothers dream to goto the marines, but he's doing it after college or ROTC. so the next couple weeks we'll have everything figured out. and to those that said i wasn't gonna do it, you're wrong.