Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures

attomic

For some strange reason my pic won't upload. So for those of you who would like the pleasure of viewing one, email me at deezaster@aol.com. Specify that you are from clubplanet and I will gladly email it to you. You will not be sorry! See ya on the dancefloor.

Jewel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys I'm a newbie. I'll be heading down to South Beach for a second time Oct 26th to Oct 30th. I would love to see some of you out in the clubs. So I'm attaching a picture of me at work. I hope it works. If you see me out say Hi!

ive only spun @ the clevlander.

crobar in the works....maybe

heres some pics from my res gig in boston, makin the what the hell r u doin face

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.djjoshuacarl.com" TARGET=_blank>www.djjoshuacarl.com</A>

josh5.JPG

------------------

djjoshuacarl.com

[O!]{}[O!]

[This message has been edited by djjoshuacarl1 (edited 10-10-2000).]

Originally posted by mbalanta:

Hey Guys I'm a newbie. I'll be heading down to South Beach for a second time Oct 26th to Oct 30th. I would love to see some of you out in the clubs. So I'm attaching a picture of me at work. I hope it works. If you see me out say Hi!

WOW, YOU'RE A CUTIE.

Attomic and Neusense:

Thank you both for the compliment. I do hope while I'm down there we'll get to meet. By the way I'm not a designer. I do however work for a women's evening wear company in Manhattan. I'm the director of computer operations. I do the nerdy stuff. But I'm still cool. cwm38.gif

• 2 weeks later...

cwm4.gif Niiiccceeee Pix !!! cwm35.gif Props... 2 Both of the Ladies !!!

Keep 'em coming!!! cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

[This message has been edited by b-side (edited 10-26-2000).]

Sorry this is small, but I had to clip other people out... cwm16.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Ay, whas' up everybody?!...I just started posting...........Damn, I sound like I just joined AA!..Anyway, it's good to know there are other people out there that don't sleep either....Peep da pics!!

CARPE NOCTE----->"seize the night"

------------------

LYF (liberate your fantasies!)

[This message has been edited by traffic_ent (edited 10-26-2000).]

[This message has been edited by traffic_ent (edited 10-26-2000).]

Patrick> I love mountain biking as well... I used to live in South Carolina and go all the time. My most favorite trail was at Tsali in North Carolina; CRAZY shit! Anyways, the only one I've found near here is in Lauderdale; at some park where I forget the name... know any others?

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Archived