Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve "the Review" Opening Week

nervemaimi

NERVE "THE REVIEW" OPENING WEEK

The entire nerve staff would like to thank everyone for making our opening week a great success, we had lines to Collins Ave a block a way, with people clamoring to get into our intimate venue. we have already herd people referring to us as the twilo of Miami (which we view as a huge compliment) it was a fantastic week and it gave us all something to smile about with the world in such turmoil........

we would like to thank a few of the thousands of people that have come by this week to show their support for us

Derrick vasquez from CUSTOM-LIGHTING.

A special thanks Steve dash, Phil smith, George and the entire "phazon " family, for making every single international DJ that stepped into our place ask us if they could play at our club in the near future.

SASHA, JAMES ZABIELA, Timmy regisford & the shelter family, DAVID MORALES, Judy wienstien & def mix, roman ricardo, behrouz, SANDER KLEINENBURG, STANTON WARRIORS, king britt, Erik morello & the defected family, GREG VICKERS, THE INLAND KNIGHTS John Digweed, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, Luke Fair , Sean Cusick , Randall Jones Kenny Dope, "Little Louie" Vega , Keb Darge, Bobby & Steve, Andy Ward Darren Emerson, Tim Deluxe Paul Jackson, Wally Lopez, Mutiny, Paul Woolford , Lexicon Avenue, Satoshi Tomiie, Hector Romero Webster, Steve Lawler, Clive Henry, Louis diaz, Oscar g, cedric, Carmel ophir, Juan meja, Shawn rudnick, & countless other DJ's and industry people!

last but not least we would like to thank our incredible staff that looks like there from the set of baywatch, but they party like rock stars, as well as our manager frenchy - this is the best staff i have every worked with!!! their insane

The NERVE OF THEM!

see you all at the club - call for details

we will be open

Friday - Tues.

from 10pm - 5am

--------------------------------------------------------------

NERVE LOUNGE

WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE 2003

MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA USA

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

WWW.NerveMiami.com

nervemiami@aol.com

Guest saleen351

Your club had a sick lineup for 6 days... Now welcome to the shitty world of clubbing in Miami.....

What do u got in store for us?

Cause your dj lineup is real weak...

i agree w/ guy man, tacky review of your own club. and how you could compare it to twilo in any way is a joke. post wmc you guys will need some serious help. you better find some real djs & promoters, real quick. the only good thing i heard about nerve was the sound was good but only if you were standing in the center of the dance floor where it was way too loud. good luck!

Originally posted by guyman1966

It is tacky to review your own club.

i agree..... Im sure the place was stuffed all week... but what can you expect, it was wmc, and you guys had john digweed and satoshi play for free!!! not too much hard work and creative marketing on u guys part!!!

u didnt even reply my email!!! The NERVE of you!

ps wasnt twilo like a bad ass superclub, and nerve is at the old lola spot??? :confused::rolleyes:

Originally posted by nervemaimi

NERVE "THE REVIEW" OPENING WEEK

The entire nerve staff would like to thank everyone for making our opening week a great success, we had lines to Collins Ave a block a way, with people clamoring to get into our intimate venue. we have already herd people referring to us as the twilo of Miami (which we view as a huge compliment) it was a fantastic week and it gave us all something to smile about with the world in such turmoil........

we would like to thank a few of the thousands of people that have come by this week to show their support for us

Derrick vasquez from CUSTOM-LIGHTING.

A special thanks Steve dash, Phil smith, George and the entire "phazon " family, for making every single international DJ that stepped into our place ask us if they could play at our club in the near future.

SASHA, JAMES ZABIELA, Timmy regisford & the shelter family, DAVID MORALES, Judy wienstien & def mix, roman ricardo, behrouz, SANDER KLEINENBURG, STANTON WARRIORS, king britt, Erik morello & the defected family, GREG VICKERS, THE INLAND KNIGHTS John Digweed, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, Luke Fair , Sean Cusick , Randall Jones Kenny Dope, "Little Louie" Vega , Keb Darge, Bobby & Steve, Andy Ward Darren Emerson, Tim Deluxe Paul Jackson, Wally Lopez, Mutiny, Paul Woolford , Lexicon Avenue, Satoshi Tomiie, Hector Romero Webster, Steve Lawler, Clive Henry, Louis diaz, Oscar g, cedric, Carmel ophir, Juan meja, Shawn rudnick, & countless other DJ's and industry people!

last but not least we would like to thank our incredible staff that looks like there from the set of baywatch, but they party like rock stars, as well as our manager frenchy - this is the best staff i have every worked with!!! their insane

The NERVE OF THEM!

see you all at the club - call for details

we will be open

Friday - Tues.

from 10pm - 5am

--------------------------------------------------------------

NERVE LOUNGE

WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE 2003

MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA USA

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

WWW.NerveMiami.com

nervemiami@aol.com

Congratulations ... heard from many friends who were lucky to make it there that the place was rockin' ...

WMC is over ... good luck from now to NYE ... :hat:

Guest saleen351

man, nerve gets smoked on this board but i'll go, and be objective.. but the dj line up has to be changed... maybe jimmy t and his party over there...:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

man, nerve gets smoked on this board but i'll go, and be objective.. but the dj line up has to be changed... maybe jimmy t and his party over there...:idea:

We can go in 2-3 weeks to give a review....... I am still hurting from the weekend..... and that shitty "chic flick" Hog made us watch:blown: :laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

We can go in 2-3 weeks to give a review....... I am still hurting from the weekend..... :laugh:

Laura, to tell you the truth, I wanted to check this place out, but after the lame ass shit they pulled with their 1st DJ and all the cheese posts here, I'll pass.

It would take Jimmy T or someone like that to get me in there.

There are many nice people who I would like to give my money and support 2. Not those assholes.

Originally posted by sobeton

So they wrote there own review; who gives a f*ck. like other people on this board, don’t do self promotion. the politics of clubbing. I f*cking love this town! :rolleyes:

I don't feel the need to vomit when most other people self promote.

wow guys, he was just saying he was happy with the way their first week went, and I don't blame him. They had a great opening, and did a great job getting the talent they did, in a club that size.

And don't bash the club if you haven't been there. The place is a nice alternative, and definetly different than anyother club on the beach. (but certainly not Twilo)

and yes Jimmy T would be wonderfull there!

Originally posted by shroomy

And don't bash the club if you haven't been there. The place is a nice alternative, and definetly different than anyother club on the beach. (but certainly not Twilo)

I was interested in checking them out. But, now I'm not. The self-promotion did not work for me. Period. And, the DJ shit did not help. They lost their "nerve".

There are many promoters here on CP. Most all of them do it with style and class. These guys’ scream Nuevo combined with arrogance. For now, I’ll pass.

Nerve is the fvcking real deal!!! fvck all you chessy ass space jerky's.

Amazing sound in a perfect size venue. My hat goes off to the Michael Storms and the whole Nerve crew for bringing miami back to the foundation. Keep it coming!!!

The big venues are great but they get played out quick! all that commercial mass produced crap gets played out. Don't hate on someone for enhancing the scene. hate on someone for fvcking it up and raping the locals!

you fvckin newbie. see you at space! go tiesto. you cheeseball!

how the fvck are you gonna knock someone for promoting their club on a site called "clubplanet". HELLOOOOOOO!!! anybody home!!! thats what this whole sh!t is all about.

Great club, great sound, period!

i know Nerve is gonna through with some solid talent and great parties. it's best to get down now instead of when sheep like you jump in the mix.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!

I dont know about the next Twilo, but they can bring that Groovejet/Liquid(early liquid) intimate flavour. cheeseless, ya get me?

Originally posted by dome1

how the fvck are you gonna knock someone for promoting their club on a site called "clubplanet". HELLOOOOOOO!!! anybody home!!! thats what this whole sh!t is all about.

WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF GUYMANS TIP BEOTCH:rolleyes:

HE'S A FAR CRY FROM A NEWBIE - IT'S HIS OPINION - DEAL WITH IT.

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by dome1

Great. Another CyberJackAss.

You have no idea what clubs I attend, what music I enjoy or anything else about me. But, yet you seem to think you are an expert on Guyman. Lick my ass!

Fuck Michael Storms, FUCK Nerve. I hate the way they promoted their club. I hate the way they treated a local DJ and it would take a very special event to bring me to spend my hard earned dollarz in that place. I'll bet $100 buck right now that Storms is not involved with that place in a year. Put your money where your mouth is dome1.

(Thanks HotAss)