Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space After WMC So What's The Deal ?

sobeton

just curious what the future holds for Space 34 .I know OG and Roly will be back on the dex. :) but I'm curious as to wether Edgar V., will continue with after-hours. is it true the room that runs adjacent to the main room; will become the hip-hop room, as I have heard? will the cover charges remain the same? will the club be open Friday’s, and if so what will the music format be?

hopefully someone with some insight, will address these queries. rather then having to rely on speculation. ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sobeton

just curious what the future holds for Space 34 .I know OG and Roly will be back on the dex. :) but I'm curious as to wether Edgar V., will continue with after-hours. is it true the room that runs adjacent to the main room; will become the hip-hop room, as I have heard? will the cover charges remain the same? will the club be open Friday’s, and if so what will the music format be?

hopefully someone with some insight, will address these queries. rather then having to rely on speculation. ;)

Ditto. Never did make it out there this week.

Guest saleen351

If i were space by saleen351

1. monthly roland extended set. 6am till ???? opening by a LOCAL dj ONLY!

2 MIAMI AND SPACE NEED REDUCED LISTS.. NOT SURE WHY YOU GUYS NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE, BUT THERE SHOULD BE A LIST, AND A LIST HARD TO GET ON, THAT IS A REDUCED AND ITS OPEN ALL HOURS.. LIKE 10 BUCKS..

3. HAVE MONTHLY THEME PARTIES, OR QUARTERLY PARTIES. CLASSICS, FREESTYLE, SALSA ETC.. BE CREATIVE..

4. STOP WITH SO MANY GUEST DJS... OR DON'T ADVERTISE SOME OF THEM. COULD YOU IMAGINE PEOPLE SHOW UP FOR A REG NIGHT AND ALL OF SUDDEN PICOTTO TAKES THE DECKS:eek:

5.FIRE STEFFIN

6.SOUND SYSTEM GOT BAD REVIEWS. FIX IT NOW...

7. AC GOT HORRIBLE REVIEWS, FIX IT NOW

8. BRING BACK THE BLONDE CHICK THAT WORKS RAIN NOW, TO DO THE DOOR.

9. LADIES ALWAYS GET REDUCED OR COMP LIST BEFORE 2AM..

10. BAN GLOW STICKS AND TRANCE

11. WOULD IT HURT FOR OG OR ROLAND TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO THE CPERS ON THE MIC??? THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME IN NJ.. SHOWS SOME RESPECT FOR US...

12. STRYKE RESIDENCY...

13. SOME NYC DJS

14. KEEP LP OFF THE DECKS

15. ONE COVER TWO CLUBS, SPACE AND GOLD RUSH..:eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

very good idea, but me personally id keep the trance, or at least edgar v

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i'd have to think about it.....

ok, we'll keep edgar, but he can't play trance... thats fair

deal?

Originally posted by saleen351

2 MIAMI AND SPACE NEED REDUCED LISTS.. NOT SURE WHY YOU GUYS NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE, BUT THERE SHOULD BE A LIST, AND A LIST HARD TO GET ON, THAT IS A REDUCED AND ITS OPEN ALL HOURS.. LIKE 10 BUCKS..

3. HAVE MONTHLY THEME PARTIES, OR QUARTERLY PARTIES. CLASSICS, FREESTYLE, SALSA ETC.. BE CREATIVE..

4. STOP WITH SO MANY GUEST DJS... OR DON'T ADVERTISE SOME OF THEM. COULD YOU IMAGINE PEOPLE SHOW UP FOR A REG NIGHT AND ALL OF SUDDEN PICOTTO TAKES THE DECKS:eek:

5.FIRE STEFFIN

11. WOULD IT HURT FOR OG OR ROLAND TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO THE CPERS ON THE MIC??? THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME IN NJ.. SHOWS SOME RESPECT FOR US...

12. STRYKE RESIDENCY...

13. SOME NYC DJS

Nice ideas Saleen!!!! lets see what they actually do though :rolleyes: Yeah the blondie that use to work the door I work with her on saturday's at Rain and she was good, straight up and no bullshit..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Nice ideas Saleen!!!! lets see what they actually do though :rolleyes: Yeah the blondie that use to work the door I work with her on saturday's at Rain and she was good, straight up and no bullshit..

thanks, i'm hopeing the idiots over at the beach read this, and pm me, i think i can help them... we'll see. but we all know space doesn't listen, since they have no real competition..:(

tell the blonde saleen sez hello....

Guest saleen351

well i got others, since you guys like it so far...

16. All djs that play space must post a top ten track list, probably on the dj booth walls (never been to new space, but make it near the booth)

Why? to get people into the music.. Too many people can't put a track name to the actual track.. Danny T use to do it, not sure if they still do.... and thats all what people use to talk about..

most djs won't like this, but some will understand it..

17. Have a lite up sign or something so people know exactly who is spining...

well i got others, since you guys like it so far...

17. Have a lite up sign or something so people know exactly who is spining...

they have a camera inside the booth...and a projection screen above the booth that shows who is on the decks...its also outside in the patio, so people outside can see who is on the decks in the mainroom...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

they have a camera inside the booth...and a projection screen above the booth that shows who is on the decks...its also outside in the patio, so people outside can see who is on the decks in the mainroom...

doesn't work

we all know what puffy looks like

we all know what og looks like

but i had zero idea what scum frog looked like, and had ho idea it was him..

faces don't help, those video screens are not reliable.. we need a spot with all the info.. maybe some bios, pics, names, tracks, lables etc... aka a larger press packet...:idea:

5.FIRE STEFFIN

12. STRYKE RESIDENCY...

13. SOME NYC DJS

Those are ok ideas, but they cater to your taste and we all know especially u, that space bottom line is about making money!!!!!

2nd idea- Great idea but, Why would louis do this if there is ten people behind you willing to pay $20 all nite!!!

3. if you wanna hear classics, salsa, freestyle.... go somewhere else!!!! bongos plays all three and their across the street!!!

4. like if their gonna not incurr picotto's costs on us??? but that would be a reallly cool party!!! kind of like when deep dish and lawler did their sets on the patio, and s & p showed up and rocked space yesterday till 7pm

5 - 11. i agree!

15. yeah sure!!!!!:D:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by beatfriek

Those are ok ideas, but they cater to your taste and we all know especially u, that space bottom line is about making money!!!!!

2nd idea- Great idea but, Why would louis do this if there is ten people behind you willing to pay $20 all nite!!!

3. if you wanna hear classics, salsa, freestyle.... go somewhere else!!!! bongos plays all three and their across the street!!!

4. like if their gonna not incurr picotto's costs on us??? but that would be a reallly cool party!!! kind of like when deep dish and lawler did their sets on the patio, and s & p showed up and rocked space yesterday till 7pm

5 - 11. i agree!

15. yeah sure!!!!!:D:rolleyes:

you assume that space will keep on rocking, that is 100% not gonna happen. the slow season is here, other clubs are here, and the clubbing scene every week, gets worse and worse.. soon many places will close...

you assume that space will keep on rocking, that is 100% not gonna happen. the slow season is here, other clubs are here, and the clubbing scene every week, gets worse and worse.. soon many places will close...

What do you fat piece of shit know about anything anyways??? You are a parasite to the clubbing scene...a voyeur who infiltrates only to get free drinks and later criticize and bring people down...racist piece of shit!

What do you fat piece of shit know about anything anyways??? You are a parasite to the clubbing scene...a voyeur who infiltrates only to get free drinks and later criticize and bring people down...racist piece of shit!

Tisk, Tisk... someone took too many pills this weekend is now a grumpy ass. Try 5HTP

:D

Originally posted by funketeer

you are right Sobeton...off topic.

no worries. :D I really don’t think we will; get a clear answer from Space anyway. new building same vagueness when it comes, to addressing serious queries people have.

whatever speculation and rumors should do wonders .. :rolleyes:

5htp is great....but as was said b4 the slow time of the year is coming and space in 2 to 3 months wil loose its newness...itll just be regular old space again, and thats when things will get interesting...cuz with those high cielings and big dance floor 1000

people look like nothing...so there gonna have to do something to keep the people coming...i see alot of nights just being in that little space station room...but only time will tell

Oh no... please do not put hip-hop in that first room. .. I actually liked that room; it was the only place I could breathe in!

Definately need to bring in fans to get the air circulating on the patio.... I am aware this is South Florida and it's hot outside, but damn, it was sufficating up there!

$7 bottled water is a joke and completely unfair in my opinion..... I pay the $20+ cover to come and support, so why do you have to rape me with the drinks:confused: Sheeze:blown:

Roland - all nite on da patio please;) :eek:

:D

Guest saleen351

Lets see......

complaints:

1. way too hot

2. expensive bottle water

hmmm, lets go to saleens chemistry class..

if you ask for a clup of ice, its free and it will melt and you have water due to the hot temps..:idea:

buying bottled water is like getting an ugly hooker... whats the point?

and yes, sinces it ice, you can dance with it...