Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC 2004.... I am booking it now

dont bother.

you dont want the feeling I have right now.

I want to move there, and I am so depressed to be home. I have been on plenty of vacations and never get the vacation blues but this is another story.

I want to move there i don t care if I have to be a hotel maid.

:(

South Beach was decent...Billy in all seriousness...I would rather it be 4th of July Weekend at Surf Club...I love South Beach...i didnt LOVE the WMC...Places are different down there...I had a better time when I went in August last year...I am sick of how much hype Space gets... Nikki beach was a great time....I am claiming to be the 2nd person to take the shirt off at Menage where JP was Friday...The pool party at the Shelborne (sp) was off the hook...I got so messed up there. Anyway, all in all I had a great time, but nothing seems to compare to the Jersey Shore in the summer...

ahhhh i wanna book it now also....but they dont announce the dates till Nov/Dec

but im definitely assembling my 3 other roomates so that soon as they are announced I can book everything

this year was redic from the clevlander to space to maze to the beach---ahhhhhhhhhhhhh send me backkkkk

all I know is next year I am definitely going for the whole week, and then staying at least 2 days after it ends!!! Thursday to Monday was absolutely NOT enough time. At this time last night I was at Nikki Beach trying to figure out a way to extend my flight!

What a great time!!! :D

Originally posted by njstacked2

South Beach was decent...Billy in all seriousness...I would rather it be 4th of July Weekend at Surf Club...I love South Beach...i didnt LOVE the WMC...Places are different down there...I had a better time when I went in August last year...I am sick of how much hype Space gets... Nikki beach was a great time....I am claiming to be the 2nd person to take the shirt off at Menage where JP was Friday...The pool party at the Shelborne (sp) was off the hook...I got so messed up there. Anyway, all in all I had a great time, but nothing seems to compare to the Jersey Shore in the summer...

I might go next month Chris beside I rather go there when there are less people from this area

Originally posted by deeelite1

dont bother.

you dont want the feeling I have right now.

I want to move there, and I am so depressed to be home. I have been on plenty of vacations and never get the vacation blues but this is another story.

I want to move there i don t care if I have to be a hotel maid.

:(

I hear ya..... I love to visit, but I don't think I could live there.....