Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stifflers Birthday

Everyone must get ready to go to Cherri this Saturday night for Stifflers Birthday!!!!!!!

No excuses for anyone- sticky is the life of the party and diserves one hell of a B-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Jenni(your angels) will be there only if he is in his birthday suit!

Get ready Sticky for "good times". We will make plans for the before and after hours.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

fuck stiffy

Way to promote your own club there buddy!!!Thanx.

Let me just add that it is also Mikeduhhats birthday!!!Dual celebration......................

Gil.................Im turning 23 this weekend(I suffer from dislexia with numbers).......You better be there ming che fai', but if its for the Godfather, Io comprendo!!!!

Piro - thanx buddy, right back at ya:D

Deeelite - Im warmin up the arms as we speak:bootysha:

Eternitygirl - thanx sweetheart......................but, I dont think they'll let me in in my b-day suit..........afterwards;)

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

*~*~*~*STICKY'S B-DAY EXTRAVAGANZA *~*~*~*~

I AM DEFINTLY BEEN SAVING UP ALL MY GOING OUT ENERGY FOR THIS ONE ............

eTERNITYgIRL : DONT FORGET THE WHOLE CLOWN JUMPING OUT OF THE B-DAY CAKE THINGY !!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jennijugs

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

*~*~*~*STICKY'S B-DAY EXTRAVAGANZA *~*~*~*~

I AM DEFINTLY BEEN SAVING UP ALL MY GOING OUT ENERGY FOR THIS ONE ............

eTERNITYgIRL : DONT FORGET THE WHOLE CLOWN JUMPING OUT OF THE B-DAY CAKE THINGY !!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whats with the "clown shit?" Better be naked clowns!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Gil.................Im turning 23 this weekend(I suffer from dislexia with numbers).......

dislexia with numbers is a really bad problem for an accountant :laugh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!

I heard JoeGio is going to break out the 8 tracks this week to bring you back to your early club days

Originally posted by osb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!

I heard JoeGio is going to break out the 8 tracks this week to bring you back to your early club days

Hahahaha..........that was funny, but I did hear he was borrowing most of the 8-tracks from you:tongue:

Originally posted by neena16

Happy birthday stiff!!!!

I will try my best to get out there for your b-day celebration....if not I promise to make it up to you. Have a great time sweetie... and without you there is no party. :kiss2:

First of all thank you sweetie:D But let me just say that Piro has the only excusable absence:mad: I expect full support from you and your sister ;) ..................if not, you know I could never be mad at you:D

Originally posted by stiffler

First of all thank you sweetie:D But let me just say that Piro has the only excusable absence:mad: I expect full support from you and your sister ;) ..................if not, you know I could never be mad at you:D

yes you are right....me and my sis should be there for your b-day. I'm having some of my friends over Sat night....and they're not into clubs but if I can get them to come or I can kick them out early enough I will be there. :D :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

:bday: Happy Birthday Sticky! :bday:

Im gonna try to come to Cherri to celebrate :D

I would love it if you could come and to guarentee you show Ill challenge you to a dance-off(I know you cant resist a challenge:tongue: )..........j/k