War...

dgmodel

ARE YOU:  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ARE YOU:

• pro-war...
    • pro-peace...
    • undecided...

i am absolutely against this war and any other war.

I have relatives in iraq (civilians not US soldiers) and I worry night and day if missiles will attack them. the news keeps saying the missles are accurate, but they did accidentally bomb civilian targets of people who hate saddam's guts.

Originally posted by dgmodel

just simple answer yes or no... vote on the poll if you either for the war or against... no need to explain why, or why not, no need to say what you voted for... i would just like to see where the board stands as a whole...

Originally posted by nyckitty69

i am absolutely against this war and any other war.

I have relatives in iraq (civilians not US soldiers) and I worry night and day if missiles will attack them. the news keeps saying the missles are accurate, but they did accidentally bomb civilian targets of people who hate saddam's guts.

why are they in iraq? if you don't mind me asking

I lost my uncle during the Gulf war !! For what?? For supposedly illegal WMDs ? We dont even have proof !! This is America boys and Girls...we presume innocence till proven GUILTY !!

Everyday, our brothers, cousins, friends, uncles and worst of all..dads are getting killed for something they have no idea about. But in their graves, they believe they died fighting an honorable war ! What honor is there dying for something not proven???

I know for a fact that most of the warmongers arent, never have been AND dont or never had family shed blood for the so-called peace crusade !! Shame on you !! May the Guardian Angels weep their bloody tears on you. SHAMEFULL !!

Karma is some bad shit....I honestly think we are gonna pay a price for some idiots blunder...but oh well, this is America,...shit happens.

May God show some mercy...:(

Originally posted by magellanmax

I lost my uncle during the Gulf war !! For what?? For supposedly illegal WMDs ? We dont even have proof !! This is America boys and Girls...we presume innocence till proven GUILTY !!

Everyday, our brothers, cousins, friends, uncles and worst of all..dads are getting killed for something they have no idea about. But in their graves, they believe they died fighting an honorable war ! What honor is there dying for something not proven???

I know for a fact that most of the warmongers arent, never have been AND dont or never had family shed blood for the so-called peace crusade !! Shame on you !! May the Guardian Angels weep their bloody tears on you. SHAMEFULL !!

Karma is some bad shit....I honestly think we are gonna pay a price for some idiots blunder...but oh well, this is America,...shit happens.

May God show some mercy...:(

refresh my memory but wasn't the gulf war about the invasion of Kuwait?