Clubplanet Nightlife Community

russian fetish???

dgmodel

haha...haven't seen this website, but it jogged memories of the women i used to see in russia when i was a kid..all dolled up, hair in a huge high coif, with miniskirts and sequined shirts in the daytime...

and the hairiest legs and lips i have ever seen...it was just a huge shock to see them wearing skirts that were thigh length, but they wouldn't shave their legs....loool

my 8th grade biology teacher had a moustache that looked oddly like charlie chaplin's...i remember she came to class one day and it was gone..we asked her what happened, and she said she used her husband's razor and just shaved it off....:laugh: :laugh:

but i'm not insinuating anything about the russian girls here...;):D

Originally posted by sassa

my 8th grade biology teacher had a moustache that looked oddly like charlie chaplin's...i remember she came to class one day and it was gone..we asked her what happened, and she said she used her husband's razor and just shaved it off....:laugh: :laugh:

:eek: EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by sassa

haha...haven't seen this website, but it jogged memories of the women i used to see in russia when i was a kid..all dolled up, hair in a huge high coif, with miniskirts and sequined shirts in the daytime...

and the hairiest legs and lips i have ever seen...it was just a huge shock to see them wearing skirts that were thigh length, but they wouldn't shave their legs....loool

but i'm not insinuating anything about the russian girls here...;):D

Rather ironic that I never saw that.

Originally posted by quoth

please ladies...pay no attention to Sassa...she thinks she has seen it all cause she travels a lot..but usually when she opens up her cockreceiver to say something...jibberish just comes out.

i can say the same for you...:rolleyes: