Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April 19th

kaydup

Originally posted by flavanugz

i was enjoying myself until D:fuse came on.

:mad: Watch it, I've killed men for saying less.

D:fuse came to our show at Tantra and stayed until the end. That dude is the coolest mofo I know. After Tantra, we went to his show at BED Saturday morning, which was seriously the coolest fucking party I have ever gone to in my entire life, no joke.

ok ....i have never said i didnt thing he was nice. in fact he was one of the coolest dudes i met down there. i was just staing that he killed the mood bigtime at the poolparty with his bigroom deep progtrance.

if u would have heard the super siiickmasicve sets that cusick and saeed and palash had before him, u would understand.

Originally posted by flavanugz

ok ....i have never said i didnt thing he was nice. in fact he was one of the coolest dudes i met down there. i was just staing that he killed the mood bigtime at the poolparty with his bigroom deep progtrance.

if u would have heard the super siiickmasicve sets that cusick and saeed and palash had before him, u would understand.

Surprising, D's usually good at reading rooms. Maybe he was thrown off because there was no room. ;)

He's playing Centro Fly on April 10th I think. I wish I could see that show.