Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more ultra???????

fliptoniaaa

Ok.. is there any kind of park down south, something like next to the beach, or some park in around the keys that could hold atleast some 20+people!?!? I mean.. If Ultra is moved somewhere, it wont attract that many people. It will have an effect on the DJ's, and will probably be expencier as well. Make it in the middle of no where, just stages and good music!!!! next to some beach lets say.. that would be just sweet.

I mean, all the festivals in Europe are held on the Countryside.. some field.. isnt there a Place here in Miami to do that?!?! .. Ultra could also be held up north.. where Cyberfest once was ?!?! .. I dont know. Bayfront was just the place, it was special, it was part of the attraction. So it was South Beach.. mmmm Detroit no way.. if there is an Ultra up there, during the WMC, the quality of DJ;s wont be as good, meaning that.. Ultra 4,5 was the EPITOME of Ultra..:(

Originally posted by funketeer

The Al Jazeera network just confirmed Ultra 6 is to be held in Baghdad

Baghdad20.jpg

Ironicly enough, George Acosta is scheduled to play the little tent seen on the bottom right of the palace.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

why dont they make ultra next year publicly known to the candy raves as having people lke alice deejay, atb, dj sammy, thunderpuss...and the like?

THAT WAY THOS ESTUPID CANDY TRIPPERS WILL STAY AWAY FROM M FUN!

btw- who in the FUCK wears green cargo pants with rainbow brite bedsheets sewn on to them??? :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

i was ashamed to be their age at ultra...blech

SpaceCadet

Originally posted by nexusgroove

lol, 40, 000 peole in Space 34. HAHA.. ok were u at the main stage around 9:30? Did u see who many people were there + the other people at other stages.

Space would have to shut down 4 blocks in every direction to host that event.... Plus it's still in the City Limits.

wishful thinking. I say Ultra gets hosted on a ship.. Leave Miami Friday come back sunday.... :idea:

No laws, No rules, just DJ's People and Water. hummm,..

the first Moving Ultra... or take people to an island... wow.

Take out the under 18 ... make it a 24 hr event during 132 hrs ... and you would get the amount of people ...

Plus ... Space 34 can team up with The Beach ... and have all the trance line-up over there ... :rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by spacecadet888

why dont they make ultra next year publicly known to the candy raves as having people lke alice deejay, atb, dj sammy, thunderpuss...and the like?

THAT WAY THOS ESTUPID CANDY TRIPPERS WILL STAY AWAY FROM M FUN!

btw- who in the FUCK wears green cargo pants with rainbow brite bedsheets sewn on to them??? :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

i was ashamed to be their age at ultra...blech

SpaceCadet

:laugh::tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by raincrysobe

i also heard that they're thinking of having the conference in vegas next year :mad: i look forward this time of year, EVERY year....i would hate to have it anywhere else....it just wouldn't seem the same :( :(

They say that every year.

Vegas just doesn't have the clubs to support WMC. Maybe the conference itself, but not the parties. I know some schlep is going to come on and say "well, there's club so and so at the MGM..."

Reality check, it's in a fucking hotel! I've been to a lot of clubs in hotels, and they all suck so hard it's not funny....only Miami has the clubs to do WMC proper...

Now I don't think Ultra is gone just yet, there's been no official word from the Ultra people or the city on the status of next year's festival.

As for Ultra going to another city, yeah it's going to happen, it's been in the works for awhile now to have like an Ultra:NYC or something...it wouldn't replace Ultra Miami, but it would be an extension of the Ultra brand name and presence to another town, just like the crapped err I mean Warped tour or something.

For now, I see Ultra staying put. They may have to move out of the city of Miami proper, but there's plenty of other locations it could be at. My bet is having it out west somewhere in unincorporated Miami-Dade county. I think people will drive a half-hour to get to it.

maybe they can strike a deal with the indians...i dont think they would have a problem making that money that the city o fmiami would loose...or they can move it to broward....didnt broard have a big religious festival this past weekend that atrracted as many people as ultra???

Damn religoius people there more dangerous than all of us (Ravers) put together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!