Clubplanet Nightlife Community

world wide opinion of space miami after WMC 2003

marick

Originally posted by pms

We are bitching about high cover charges and ridiculous drink prices.... get it now?

You are so right ...

Problem is LP built a club in downtown ... not at the AA Arena ... did you ever hear of something called SUPPLY and DEMAND?? ...

To explain it even more clear ...

The supply is the amount of "space" at Space 34 for clubbers to fit in ...

The demand ... the overwhelming number of fans during WMC 2003 that went nuts with the line-ups LP, Biz and DM brought down ...

Either you can afford to pay and see what you like ... or you can't afford to pay what you like ... hence you stay at the beach ...

Everyone is free to decide ... and/or go thirsty ... :hat:

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU BUT ME & MY PARTNER IN CRIME HAD THE BEST FUCKIN TIME @ SPACE34 & WE LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT !!! WE KEPT TELLING OURSELVES THAT WE WOULD LIVE THERE IF WE COULD ;) ;) WE HAD NOT ONE PROBLEM & HAVE NOT ONE COMPLAINT !! MAYBE SOME OF YOU DUMBASSES SHOULDA BOUGHT YOUR SPACE PASSES :rolleyes: :rolleyes: YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT THE COVER PRICES BEFORE HAND BY SPACE 34 ... SO STOP ALL THE BITCHIN BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH !!:finger: :finger:

The thread was started as "Worldwide Opinion of Space 34" so I'll try to get it back on track...

These are a few quotes that I got back when I asked about 34...

Oakenfold - "It's going to be the number 1 club in America for a long time"

Sasha - "Absolutely wicked club...the roof is amazing"

Dave Seaman - "Really impressive"

I think the place is everything it should be. Hats off to the Space crew.

Dade

Originally posted by koky

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU BUT ME & MY PARTNER IN CRIME HAD THE BEST FUCKIN TIME @ SPACE34 & WE LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT !!! WE KEPT TELLING OURSELVES THAT WE WOULD LIVE THERE IF WE COULD ;) ;) WE HAD NOT ONE PROBLEM & HAVE NOT ONE COMPLAINT !! MAYBE SOME OF YOU DUMBASSES SHOULDA BOUGHT YOUR SPACE PASSES :rolleyes: :rolleyes: YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT THE COVER PRICES BEFORE HAND BY SPACE 34 ... SO STOP ALL THE BITCHIN BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH !!:finger: :finger:

:D :D

I think no matter what Space 34 looked like, cost, what Dj's they brought in etc. ppl would complain about it...ppl like to bitch, if they didnt than the club owners would have no reason to make improvements and keep their customers happy. So bitch away, lol....

and about the drink prices - hello? its a club, not 7 Eleven - get over it :tongue:

My only problem w/ the club is that is was way too crowded....but I expected that b/c it was WMC! That's the same reason why I never went to some of the big nights at the old space b/c I couldn't handle the large crowds.

We bought the 3-day space pass and never had to wait in line more than 5-10 minutes tops. I thought it was a lil' shady that different bartenders were charging different prices for the same drinks, but there isn't much you can do about that. I was at Space Thurs, Friday & Saturday night b/c they had the djs I wanted to hear....it was just the large crowds that really pissed me off ---- at different points you couldn't breathe. Plus, getting shut out of the main room during peak hours was tres annoying!

I wanna hear some reviews from a non-wmc night.

Originally posted by steffy27

:D :D

I think no matter what Space 34 looked like, cost, what Dj's they brought in etc. ppl would complain about it...ppl like to bitch, if they didnt than the club owners would have no reason to make improvements and keep their customers happy. So bitch away, lol....

and about the drink prices - hello? its a club, not 7 Eleven - get over it :tongue:

:D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by missnicky64

Every night I went to Space 34 during conference I had a spectacular time. My friends and I danced our feet off until our little hearts were content. It's a beautiful new space. The staff was really friendly and energetic. If they would've been cranky I wouldn't have blamed them though considering they were up for 24 hours straight some days during WMC with crackmonkeys trying to jump ropes. Everyone who is complaining about money, then stay home during WMC. You know prices are going to be higher then usual. The heat on the patio: um let's see of course it's hot we had a heat wave and if you can't take the heat get out of the patio. All the trivial complaints everyone has are things that don't even bother me when I'm having a great time. You should go out to forget about your problems not create more for yourself. I had some difficulty with the bathroom stall door not closing but I wedged some toilet paper in the door and it was fixed. Make the best of your experiences. Good luck to LP and Oscar G. today in Vegas! I know you guys will win. Congrats, on Dance Star!

exactly! dont make a list of whats wrong make the best of everything...nothing is perfect so stop complaining! have fun!!!