Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DIGGA just shook hands w/ IRON MIKE..................

as i was on my 3:30 cig break i headed downstairs to see the lobby packed w/ heads..................

i strolled over to the mac machine to take out some cash and i hear people whispering and pointing into the bank...........

i looked inside and saw two huge gorillas standing inside the bank, digga thaught the bank was being robbed then out comeS MIKE TYSON.................

as i reached for my wallet and coverd my left ear as this FUGGIN FREAKY AZZZ MOFO came toward me i extended my hand and SHOOK THE HAND OF IRON MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CHALLENGED HIM APRIL 13TH AT MSG HE LAUGHED LUNDGED TOWARDS ME AND I PISSED MY PANTS...............................!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA IRON MIKE TYSON!!!!!!!!!!!

BRO THE GUYS A FREAK.............................

HIS GRILLS ALL TATTED UP, AND HES A MONSTER...............HE WALKED OUT THE BANK AND STARTED BUGGIN CAUSE PEOPLE WERE STANDING AND STAIRIN.....................

I ONLY HAD FIVE CAPS AND THREE STEMS WHY????????????

wash my hands!!!!! good idea, he actually grabbed his nuts while he was talking to the guy before he shook my hand...................GROSSSSSSS

hes def a filthy ol man, but i def would never want to be caught alone by a mac machine w/ him standing next to me..............

we've all come to the conclusion he needed some cash so he robbed the bank downstairs before gettin himself a nice school girl over in NYC......................

we need people like MIKE in this world to help us feel better about ourselves................

AHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOLOFT, I SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIM FOR ONE..............

Originally posted by sfbunny

gotta love the warm weather all the girls wear half the clothes....

hmm if i was a guy i'd make my secretary wear short skirts all the time and no knee bending allowed..... also sex would be mandatory w/ coffee runs

IM FEELING YOU.........................

i actually came into work today with a shirt cut right above my belly, look sexy when i'm sittin at my computer........................

i got this cute little denin skirt on right now and the draft has been killin me...............i forgot to put lotion on so i borrowed some fresh melon lotion from the chick that sits next to me...........DAMM I SMELL SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND BUS YOU EVER PM ME EVER AGAIN WE'RE GONNA HAVE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL HA HA HA HA HA

I would say my place...

But the last time I had a girl over my neighbor, an elderly women... called the poe poe on me...

The police knocked on my door, saying they had calls reporting sounds of a woman being strangled...

Silly old woman...

I guess the Mr. never gave to her Bus style....

If it dont hurt, do it again... and again... and again.... till ya get it right...

Originally posted by unclebuc

I'd be more impressed if it was Iron mike Sharpe!!!!!!

see thats why you dont know digga.........its an honor for me to shake the hand of another twisted human being.................!!!!!!!

i read bios on charles manson, and watch poltergiest over and over just to put myself to sleep with a smile....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would love to one day spend a day with MIKE and watch him WHOOP ASSS and call everyone his BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that wasn't mike tyson fool. it was a turd that you left in the corner of your eye. and that wasn't his hand you shook either, you grabbed a leaf of a plant in the lobby and started tuggin at it. i have it on the security video, i'll send you a copy so you can see what a mangled mess you looked like.

Originally posted by dogekid

that wasn't mike tyson fool. it was a turd that you left in the corner of your eye. and that wasn't his hand you shook either, you grabbed a leaf of a plant in the lobby and started tuggin at it. i have it on the security video, i'll send you a copy so you can see what a mangled mess you looked like.

BRO, THAT MUST HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST FREEGIN TERD I HAVE EVER LEFT BEHIND..............!!!!!!!!!!!

MUH BAD JAYDIGGA, this is almost like the time, me and DEE were laughing real hard, and she was eating crackers and she spit one in my eye!!!!!

i glanced over and i thaugh i saw your cracker ass, YA FREEGIN CRACKER ASS HONKEY.................damm eye sight!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAA AT ME KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like this thread brings out all the tough guys..................

he reads iron mike and thinks there a fight up in heAAAA, and prob thinks he can take on the GREAT MIKE TYSON!!!!

no bro it WAS him, tattoo on the grill and all!!!!! said he just got back from hopatcong, he was whoopin some scrawny little boitch around thats been talking bout "breakin his teef" or something!!!!!