Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iraq War - Support Our Troops

obby

Demo909

REMINDER, IT WAS IRAQ AND THEIR 12 YRS OF DEFIANCE THAT LED TO THIS. IT WAS FRANCE, WHO HOLDS THE MOST LUCRATIVE OIL CONTRACTS EVER WRITTEN W/ IRAQ WHO SAID THEY WOULD VETO ANYTHING THAT WAS SENT TO THE SECURITY COUNCIL, CAUSING THE U.S. AND IT'S ALLIES TO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME W/ THE SECURITY COUNCIL.

THE CONTRACTS BEING GRANTED TO AMERICAN COMPANIES NOW IS TO PUT OUT THE OIL FIRES AND GET THE OIL WELLS PUMPING OIL AGAIN, NOT FOR US, BUT FOR IRAQ AND IT'S PEOPLE, TO HELP FUND THE COST OF REBUILDING IRAQ.

ALSO, SEVERAL IRAQI MISSLES HAVE ALREADY BEEN FIRED @ KUWAIT. AS A MATTER OF FACTS, AT LEAST 3 TRAVELED OVER 150 KILOMETERS (190+ TO BE EXACT). THAT IS A BLATANT VIOLATION OF ALL THE RESOLUTIONS IRAQ HAS BROKEN, INCLUDING THE LATEST, 1441.

THE WORLD VOTED, UNANIMOUSLY ON 1441 TO DISARM IRAQ. THE INSPECTORS WERE A JOKE,,,TO ASSUME OTHER WISE IS JUST IGNORANT.

P.O.W. SOLDIERS HAVE BEEN ASSASINATED. IRAQI SOLDIERS ARE KILLING THOSE WHO SURRENDER OR RISE UP AGAINST THEM,,,ALL BLATANT VIOLATIONS OF THE GENEVA CONVENTION, CONFIRMING THE BRUTALITY OF THIS REGIME.

THIS IS OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM, NOT TO CONQUOR, BUT TO LIBERATE,,,GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD!

ANOTHER REMINDER, WAR MUST ALWAYS BE AN OPTION,,,,EXCEPT FOR ENDING SLAVERY, NAZI'ISM & COMMUNISM, WARS HAVE NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING??? HELLO!!! WAKE UP!!!!

TO DEBATE THAT SADDAM MUST BE TAKEN OUT, BUT WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER IS BLISSFULLY IGNORANT AND I FEEL SORRY FOR LEVEL OF IGNORANCE THIS PERSON IS DISPLAYING.

REMINDER, AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHEN BANNED WEAPONS ARE FOUND & IRAQI'S CELEBRATE THE REMOVAL THE SADDAM REGIME, THIS PERSON WILL BE EATING THEIR WORDS.

AS FOR THE ISSUE OF PROOF, SADDAM HAS ALREADY PROVED HE HAS BANNED WEAPONS BY THE MISSLES FIRED ON KUWAIT 6 DAYS AGO WHICH OBVIOUSLY VIOLATE ALL THE RESOLUTIONS.

AS FOR THE PROTESTERS SUCH AS YOURSELF. ARE IN THE MINORITY!!!

THE ONLY MAJOR COUNTRIES WHO WERE AGAINST THIS WAR WERE FRANCE, GERMANY AND RUSSIA. WE ALREADY HAVE PROOF THAT RUSSIA SOLD MISSLE TECHNOLOGY, GPS JAMMERS AND OCEAN MINES TO IRAQ. FRANCE SOLD AND HELPED BUILD A NUCLEAR PWR PLANT IN IRAQ, WHICH ISRAEL DESTROYED IN THE MID 80'S. GERMANY'S SECOND LARGEST TRADE PARTNER IS IRAQ. ARE YOU GETTING MY DRIFT???

THOSE WHO OPPOSE THIS MAY HAVE A LOUD VOICE, BUT THEY ARE BY AND LARGE THE MINORITY.

I'M DONE....I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm not done

According to the United Nations, Saddam has refused to account for 8,500 liters of anthrax, as well as 31,000 other chemical munitions. Again, that's according to the U.N.

Faced with that fact, it is dangerous to allow an evil dictator to remain in power. Now if you want to chance that Saddam would never use those deadly weapons that is your right in a free society, and I respect that right, but I don't want to chance that.

In the wake of 9/11 and after the United Nations has demanded 18 times that Saddam give up his weapons, again, I don't want to take the chance. And international law is on my side.

A clear and present danger:

Last night we provided facts to back up our assertion that France, Russia and Germany have sold the United States out on Iraq. Those countries are making billions doing business with Saddam and they want that money.

Tonight more evidence that many countries will simply never come to grips with worldwide terrorism.

Nineteen people, including one American, are dead in the Philippines after a group linked to al Qaeda detonated a bomb in an airport there. This comes just days after the Philippine government turned down the help of American troops to fight the terrorists.

In Turkey that government may fall because of the chaos that now grips the country. Its stock market has imploded and international confidence is shot because the Turks will not help the USA against Saddam.

All over the world there is chaos and confusion over how to deal with rogue states and terrorism in general. The USA cannot allow that chaos to deter it.

The fact that a load of weapons grade plutonium has disappeared from Nigeria should send a signal to all Americans that a nuclear device could be planted here. It is possible. And those with the mindset to do that have to be confronted.

You are failing to understand that we have entered into the most dangerous period of American history ever. The terrorists will kill you and your family. The nations like Iraq and North Korea have the ability to provide those terrorists with doomsday weapons. You are failing to recognize true evil.

In the 1930's millions didn't want to confront Adolf Hitler and many Jews in Europe could not conceive of an evil that would attempt to wipe out an entire race of people. Thus, millions of Jews were caught by surprise when rounded up by the Nazis and the world did not join to fight Hitler until it was far too late.

Today's terrorists are Nazis. They will slaughter you and your family, but unlike the Nazis, they have no fear of death.

Americans need to wake up and fast. We are in crisis period where mass murder is an every day possibility.

If every country in the world would confront the evil of terrorism it could not exist on this planets but every country will not do that. They do not see the evil, they do not care if Americans die. The Nazis are back and this time their Panzers are plutonium and anthrax. God help us.

Originally posted by obby

Demo909

REMINDER, IT WAS IRAQ AND THEIR 12 YRS OF DEFIANCE THAT LED TO THIS. IT WAS FRANCE, WHO HOLDS THE MOST LUCRATIVE OIL CONTRACTS EVER WRITTEN W/ IRAQ WHO SAID THEY WOULD VETO ANYTHING THAT WAS SENT TO THE SECURITY COUNCIL, CAUSING THE U.S. AND IT'S ALLIES TO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME W/ THE SECURITY COUNCIL.

THE CONTRACTS BEING GRANTED TO AMERICAN COMPANIES NOW IS TO PUT OUT THE OIL FIRES AND GET THE OIL WELLS PUMPING OIL AGAIN, NOT FOR US, BUT FOR IRAQ AND IT'S PEOPLE, TO HELP FUND THE COST OF REBUILDING IRAQ.

ALSO, SEVERAL IRAQI MISSLES HAVE ALREADY BEEN FIRED @ KUWAIT. AS A MATTER OF FACTS, AT LEAST 3 TRAVELED OVER 150 KILOMETERS (190+ TO BE EXACT). THAT IS A BLATANT VIOLATION OF ALL THE RESOLUTIONS IRAQ HAS BROKEN, INCLUDING THE LATEST, 1441.

THE WORLD VOTED, UNANIMOUSLY ON 1441 TO DISARM IRAQ. THE INSPECTORS WERE A JOKE,,,TO ASSUME OTHER WISE IS JUST IGNORANT.

P.O.W. SOLDIERS HAVE BEEN ASSASINATED. IRAQI SOLDIERS ARE KILLING THOSE WHO SURRENDER OR RISE UP AGAINST THEM,,,ALL BLATANT VIOLATIONS OF THE GENEVA CONVENTION, CONFIRMING THE BRUTALITY OF THIS REGIME.

THIS IS OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM, NOT TO CONQUOR, BUT TO LIBERATE,,,GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD!

ANOTHER REMINDER, WAR MUST ALWAYS BE AN OPTION,,,,EXCEPT FOR ENDING SLAVERY, NAZI'ISM & COMMUNISM, WARS HAVE NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING??? HELLO!!! WAKE UP!!!!

TO DEBATE THAT SADDAM MUST BE TAKEN OUT, BUT WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER IS BLISSFULLY IGNORANT AND I FEEL SORRY FOR LEVEL OF IGNORANCE THIS PERSON IS DISPLAYING.

REMINDER, AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHEN BANNED WEAPONS ARE FOUND & IRAQI'S CELEBRATE THE REMOVAL THE SADDAM REGIME, THIS PERSON WILL BE EATING THEIR WORDS.

AS FOR THE ISSUE OF PROOF, SADDAM HAS ALREADY PROVED HE HAS BANNED WEAPONS BY THE MISSLES FIRED ON KUWAIT 6 DAYS AGO WHICH OBVIOUSLY VIOLATE ALL THE RESOLUTIONS.

AS FOR THE PROTESTERS SUCH AS YOURSELF. ARE IN THE MINORITY!!!

THE ONLY MAJOR COUNTRIES WHO WERE AGAINST THIS WAR WERE FRANCE, GERMANY AND RUSSIA. WE ALREADY HAVE PROOF THAT RUSSIA SOLD MISSLE TECHNOLOGY, GPS JAMMERS AND OCEAN MINES TO IRAQ. FRANCE SOLD AND HELPED BUILD A NUCLEAR PWR PLANT IN IRAQ, WHICH ISRAEL DESTROYED IN THE MID 80'S. GERMANY'S SECOND LARGEST TRADE PARTNER IS IRAQ. ARE YOU GETTING MY DRIFT???

THOSE WHO OPPOSE THIS MAY HAVE A LOUD VOICE, BUT THEY ARE BY AND LARGE THE MINORITY.

I'M DONE....I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON

Actually it is Russia that holds, the most lucrative contracts with Iraq. However we know better then to f*ck with Russia too much. The UN is a joke, they where used by Iraq and an American President hell bent on finishing the job ; his daddy could not finish. The contracts being granted to US Oil companies where negotiated months ago. As a point of information Halliburton Co., the oil company that was headed by Vice President Dick Cheney, signed contracts with Iraq worth $73 million. See a pattern here?? Do your homework bro! We don’t know what the Hell is going in Iraq. Other then the daily briefings from the Pentagon; which I would hardly consider an impartial source of information. Honestly I’m inclined to believe, more then 47 lives have been lost by the coalition. Remember how long it took for us to find out, how many people died in Vietnam, and to this day we still are still not sure. This war has very little to do with Iraq Freedom, but more to do with divide and conquer.. It’s kind of ironic this war effort is being spearheaded by The US and Great Britain, given are rather interesting history. Wouldn’t you say? "The only countries against the war are France, Germany, and Russia",have you been reading what is going on around the globe?? Advisories are being issued for Americans traveling and living aboard.. we have issues?

As I said before I support the coalition troops, I don’t support the political and economic agenda which brought them to Iraq. The longer this war goes on, the greater the probability of public opinion changing against it. much the same as it did during the Vietnam War. When Americans where startled to see 18 year old soldiers, and the like being drag away dead, or missing limbs.

The current and future implications, of this war are a freighting thing to imagine.

:(

Ignorant my friend is calling someone, who has an opinion, other the yours the same. :idea:

Obby ... I support our men and women in the military ... they are one of us fullfilling orders ...

I just suggest you to take an hour of your time ... daily ... and check the PBS News hour every day at 6 pm ...

It has a more objective view of this war ... not because they show images that the other networks don't show ... it's because they tend to have the non-govenmental expert's view ... scholars and professors who have an unbiassed view of the current events ... but a biassed view of American history and world history ...

The war with Iraq has positioned the US on one side ... alone with their not even handfull of allies ...

Western allies and even Communist China and reformed Russia are not siding with the US position ... there is one simple answer ... and it ain't their economic treaties with Iraq ...

It is because the excuse to go into Iraq was ... is ... and will be weak ... the US can be the military power ... but it failed to convince the rest of the world why they should go in now ...

History will tell us ... that ... because of a terribly executed diplomatic effort by this administration ... one that failed to integrate its closer allies ... the US reshaped the way the world powers could act ... and hopefully won't ...

What is the difference between the US intervention in Iraq and ... Israel bombing the Palestines and knocking Arafat out of government ... or Russia going back at Chechnia ... or the Chinese getting hungry over Taiwan? ...

If unilateral force can be justified in the US's best interest ... all of the above scenarios could be justified in their own best interest context ...

The world united in the war against terrorism after 911 ... every nation condemned it and collaborated in the cause ...

There was no solid argument/prove linking Iraq to Osama ... the reasons we are in there are clear to the rest of the world ... the "just" precedent of using force in the other side of the world to satisfy this nation's best interest could reshape the future of innocent people in the likes of Palestine ... Chechnia ... Taiwan ...

If that ever happens ... we will try to persuade via diplomacy ... doubtfully in military matters ...

We have thrown the first stone ... in the post-Cold War era ... history will tell us what the outcome of this action will be ... you can call war opposers in this country a minority ... they are the overwhelming majority in this world ... that same world of economic ties and democratic dreams we so eagerly strive for ...

Lets support our troops ... they don't deserve to be there ... they were sent there ...

PBS IS NO BETTER THAN NPR, CNN, ABC, CBS,NBC,,,ETC...ETC..ET.C.. ALL LIBERAL MOUTHPIECES! FACTS ARE RARELY ON THEIR SIDE!!!!

PBS IS BLATANTLY AND FLAGRANTLY BIASED AGAINST CONSERVATISM SO,,,,,,,,,,DAT'S IT!

Originally posted by vipnerd

Obby ... I support our men and women in the military ... they are one of us fullfilling orders ...

I just suggest you to take an hour of your time ... daily ... and check the PBS News hour every day at 6 pm ...

It has a more objective view of this war ... not because they show images that the other networks don't show ... it's because they tend to have the non-govenmental expert's view ... scholars and professors who have an unbiassed view of the current events ... but a biassed view of American history and world history ...

The war with Iraq has positioned the US on one side ... alone with their not even handfull of allies ...

Western allies and even Communist China and reformed Russia are not siding with the US position ... there is one simple answer ... and it ain't their economic treaties with Iraq ...

It is because the excuse to go into Iraq was ... is ... and will be weak ... the US can be the military power ... but it failed to convince the rest of the world why they should go in now ...

History will tell us ... that ... because of a terribly executed diplomatic effort by this administration ... one that failed to integrate its closer allies ... the US reshaped the way the world powers could act ... and hopefully won't ...

What is the difference between the US intervention in Iraq and ... Israel bombing the Palestines and knocking Arafat out of government ... or Russia going back at Chechnia ... or the Chinese getting hungry over Taiwan? ...

If unilateral force can be justified in the US's best interest ... all of the above scenarios could be justified in their own best interest context ...

The world united in the war against terrorism after 911 ... every nation condemned it and collaborated in the cause ...

There was no solid argument/prove linking Iraq to Osama ... the reasons we are in there are clear to the rest of the world ... the "just" precedent of using force in the other side of the world to satisfy this nation's best interest could reshape the future of innocent people in the likes of Palestine ... Chechnia ... Taiwan ...

If that ever happens ... we will try to persuade via diplomacy ... doubtfully in military matters ...

We have thrown the first stone ... in the post-Cold War era ... history will tell us what the outcome of this action will be ... you can call war opposers in this country a minority ... they are the overwhelming majority in this world ... that same world of economic ties and democratic dreams we so eagerly strive for ...

Lets support our troops ... they don't deserve to be there ... they were sent there ...

That's a fantastic post :aright:

We are comprimising world stability by disregarding the U.N. People will argue, Sadam violated U.N. sanctions etc etc etc... Our country is guilty of voilating the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, which has for 33 years defined the only internationally accepted barrier to nuclear proliferation. IMO this is just as bad as violating sanctions mandating chemical weapons. Isreal has also violated countless U.N. sanctions. Does this give us the right to invade Isreal?

The U.S. has also commited war attrocities. U.S. troops killed hundreds of unarmed Vietnamese civilians in the My Lai massacre in March of 1968. We also used agent orange (Chemical Weapon) in Vietnam.

If we want to use your logic and do nothing because we have done wrong ourselves in the past then I assume you want us to be like the French and bend over and take it right up the ass just like they did when they allowed the Nat zees to invade their Country forcing France to beg for America to rescue them.

I thank God people who think your way are not running this Country.

With all due respect,

Obby

PBS IS NO BETTER THAN NPR, CNN, ABC, CBS,NBC,,,ETC...ETC..ET.C.. ALL LIBERAL MOUTHPIECES! FACTS ARE RARELY ON THEIR SIDE!!!!

PBS IS BLATANTLY AND FLAGRANTLY BIASED AGAINST CONSERVATISM SO,,,,,,,,,,DAT'S IT!

As of Wedenesday March 19, 2003 ...

The US position is liberal (to the right) ... the non-coallition countries are the conservative ...

Main Entry: con·ser·va·tism

Pronunciation: k&n-'s&r-v&-"ti-z&m

Function: noun

Date: 1835

1 capitalized a : the principles and policies of a Conservative party b : the Conservative party

2 a : disposition in politics to preserve what is established b : a political philosophy based on tradition and social stability, stressing established institutions, and preferring gradual development to abrupt change

3 : the tendency to prefer an existing or traditional situation to change

PBS gives both sides of the story a chance ... anywhere in the world where you watch PBS ... PBS would be called conservative ...

You can look through the key hole ... but you are welcome to open the door ...

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

The U.S. has also commited war attrocities. U.S. troops killed hundreds of unarmed Vietnamese civilians in the My Lai massacre in March of 1968. We also used agent orange (Chemical Weapon) in Vietnam.

is this before or after they did the same to our wounded soldiers or captured POW's? Agent Orange wasnt used as a weapon, it was used to clear follage in the jungle...and the effects are seen in some of our Vietnam veterans and their offspring...my dad was deep in the shit (as he likes to call it) and u dont see any defects in me (go ahead mofos take ur cheap shots) unless u count a 3rd nipple as a defect...i see it as another pleasure point...:D

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Isreal has also violated countless U.N. sanctions. Does this give us the right to invade Isreal?

Yep. Sanctions like when Israel bombed Iraq and took out their Nukes. How horrible that was.

And, sanctions like when the entire world condemned Israel for the Massacre in Jennin that 6 months later, the UN proved never happened.

Yea, all those bull shit, Jew hating sanctions from the UN.

Idea. Lets let the UN put Iraq in charge of the committee on disarmament. What a waste of a political body, the UN!

If we want to use your logic and do nothing because we have done wrong ourselves in the past then I assume you want us to be like the French and bend over and take it right up the ass just like they did when they allowed the Nat zees to invade their Country forcing France to beg for America to rescue them.

I thank God people who think your way are not running this Country.

With all due respect,

Obby

The US helped France during WWII because it was in their best interest ... that doesn't mean they own their mind ... every country is sovereign and acts in the best interest of their own population ... respect to this principle is of utmost importance in a civilized world ...

In any event ... the issue in debate is the precedent being established by the unilateral use of force in 2003 ...

Saddam is a tyrant ... murderer ... should go ... have you stopped to think what would have happened if China was the one going in? ... in order to defend the world of terrorism and of weapons of mass destruction? ...

Peace ...

Vip:hat:

mrmatas2277

Agent Orange wasn't used as a weapon, it was used to clear foliage in the jungle...and the effects are seen in some of our Vietnam veterans and their offspring...my dad was deep in the shit

You are 100% correct. It was used to clear the jungle and NOT as a weapon like some may think. My Dad was also knee deep in it and he is somewhat being affected by it now. Little did we know that it was going to harm our own troops.

mrmatas2277

Agent Orange wasn't used as a weapon, it was used to clear foliage in the jungle...and the effects are seen in some of our Vietnam veterans and their offspring...my dad was deep in the shit

You are 100% correct. It was used to clear the jungle and NOT as a weapon like some may think. My Dad was also knee deep in it and he is somewhat being affected by it now. Little did we know that it was going to harm our own troops.

Sincerely and deeply sorry to know that guys ... :(

vipnerd

PBS and NPR are both Government funded and notoriously liberal. Liberalism is to the left and Conservatism is to the right.

The problem with Liberalism is that they are all heart and no brains. Their intensions might be noble but their politics and tactics are illogical.

Facts are rarely on the side of a Liberals argument (historically speaking of course).

Don't hate me for being factually correct.

The cluster fuck of Vietnam is a result of failed Democratic policies (President Johnson). Terrorism came to light during the Carter administration and his failed micromanaging of our hostages who all died in Iran. During the Clinton administration, we lost over 100 Marines, Two US Embassies in Africa, Somalia, USS Cole in Yemen and 911 in New York city where pilots/terrorist trained two years prior to the actual event. All these incident occurred during Democratic administrations. To put it into perspective, under Reagan, Communism fell, the Berlin Wall came down, Noriega was extracted from Panama and Grenada was liberated from gorillas. Under Bush 1, Iraq was pushed out of Kuwait and now under Bush 2, Iraq will be liberated.

You do the math,

NUFF SAID

vipnerd

PBS and NPR are both Government funded and notoriously liberal. Liberalism is to the left and Conservatism is to the right.

The problem with Liberalism is that they are all heart and no brains. Their intensions might be noble but their politics and tactics are illogical.

Facts are rarely on the side of a Liberals argument (historically speaking of course).

The cluster fuck of Vietnam is a result of failed Democratic policies (President Johnson). Terrorism came to light during the Carter administration and his failed micromanaging of our hostages who all died in Iran. During the Clinton administration, we lost over 100 Marines, Two US Embassies in Africa, Somalia, USS Cole in Yemen and 911 in New York city where pilots/terrorist trained two years prior to the actual event. All these incident occurred during Democratic administrations. To put it into perspective, under Reagan, Communism fell, the Berlin Wall came down, Noriega was extracted from Panama and Grenada was liberated from gorillas. Under Bush 1, Iraq was pushed out of Kuwait and now under Bush 2, Iraq will be liberated.

You do the math,

NUFF SAID

Obby ... I don't hate you ... I don't even know what that word really means ...

In any event ... I applaud your position ... and RESPECT it ...

Not agreeing with you or a few things this administration has done make me ... and a few others ... believe in democracy ...

In the rest of the world ... where there are more radical ... because there are more than two parties ... there are liberals ... both to the left and to the right ...

and we are seen as liberals to the right worldwide since March 19th ...

Our criticized French ... and Germans are seen as the Conservative ... again I'm illustrating world politics ... not American politics with this ...

I'm not trying to convince you ... I'm informing you ...

PS: PBS is public ... non-govenmental ...

Vip:hat:

If we want to use your logic and do nothing because we have done wrong ourselves in

I'm not even gonna bother with this statement. Go reread my post.

the past then I assume you want us to be like the French and bend over and take it right up the ass just like they did when they allowed the Nat zees to invade their Country forcing France to beg for America to rescue them.

If your drawing some kind of parallel between the way the French acted during the Nazi reign and the way I think this country should conduct itself there's a HUGE difference.

A. The Nazi's invaded Poland, Czechoslovakia, Denmark and Norway before France. If France didn't get the point after the 4th country was invaded, they deserve it.

B. Unlike the Nazi's, as soon as Iraq invaded Kuwait something was done abou it.

furthermore, comparing the Iraqi war machine right now to the Nazi war machine is laughable :laugh: :laugh:

No disrespect but the facts beg to differ. There is no such thing as a Liberal to the right. Maybe Liberal to the middle which is known as "Moderate" but not to the right. Check your facts because our Government does send funding approved by Congress to both NPR and PBS.

Look it up.

I agree with SOBETON that somebody needs to study there history more wisely. Most Democratic administrations are known for their domestic policies and not their foreign policies which on the other hand, Republicans are know for their strong foreign policies and weaker domestic policies (historically speaking of course).

PS: I also do not hate and did not mean that in the manner that you took it.

No disrespect but the facts beg to differ. there is no such thing as a Liberal to the right. Maybe Liberal to the middle which is known as "Moderate" but not to the right. Check your facts because our Government does send funding approved by Congress to both NPR and PBS.

Look it up.

I agree with SOBETON that somebody needs to study there history more wisely. Most Democratic administrations are known for their domestic policies and not their foreign policies which on the other hand, Republicans are know for their strong foreign policies and weaker domestic policies (historically speaking of course).

PS: I also do not hate and did not mean that in the manner that you took it.

Historically speaking with regard to, Democratic and Republican policies you are correct. However with regard to your previous points, I don’t agree. the points are not factual as you stated, but more tainted to convey your points. which is fine if that’s your position. . but to say they are factual when they are not, would seem rather suspect. . If you study the Iran- Iraqi war very closely.you will have an idea of what the coalition is up against, and why our previous policies on the same, will come roaring back to kick us in the arse once again. some food for thought: "After all, this is the guy [saddam Hussein] who tried to kill my dad." -- President George W. Bush, at Houston, September 26, 2002

If my facts are wrong then please prove me otherwise.

It's a matter of right and wrong and it's not by accident that 2/3 of the Congressional Seats up for grabs in 2002 where lost by Democrats to Republicans.

Like I said before. Different times call for different measures. At one point in time we where allies with both Usama who was bighting the Russians during the Cold War era and Saddam who attacked Iran. Both are dogs who turned and bit the hands that fed them.

It's time for us to think with our heads and not with our hearts. To put it into perspective, politics are like sausages. If you can see how sausages are made, you would never eat one.

If my facts are wrong then please prove me otherwise.

sure ! ;)

Well I’m about to dispel that myth. ;)

The cluster fuck of Vietnam is a result of failed Democratic policies (President Johnson). Terrorism came to light during the Carter administration and his failed micromanaging of our hostages who all died in Iran.

Couldn’t be further from the truth. It was a columniation of policies, instituted over several decades by both democratic and republican administrations; which contributed to the "Vietnam Cluster fuck" as you called it. There is an interesting report on the war called the "Pentagon Papers", which supports what I’m saying. All the hostages did not die in Tehran. President Carter’s patient diplomacy, brought freedom for the hostages with America's honor preserved. The eventual release of the hostages, has always been kind of interesting.

There was always that "October Surprise theory" hovering above the Reagan administration. . You should check that out, makes for some interesting reading.

During the Clinton administration, we lost over 100 Marines, Two US Embassies in Africa, Somalia, USS Cole in Yemen and 911 in New York city where pilots/terrorist trained two years prior to the actual event. All these incident occurred during Democratic administrations. To put it into perspective, under Reagan, Communism fell, the Berlin Wall came down, Noriega was extracted from Panama and Grenada was liberated from gorillas. Under Bush 1, Iraq was pushed out of Kuwait and now under Bush 2, Iraq will be liberated.

Yes SOME events happen under a democratic administration, I don’t really see the relevance other then mere speculation. President Bush sent US troops to Somalia back in 1992, so I’m confused by your reference. At that time we knew Bin Laden, was supporting rebels in Somalia.

It was under the Reagan – Bush administration, that Osama Bin Laden along with the Afghanistan’s, received money and arms training from the US, to help fight the former Soviet Union. Panama, and Grenada are successes?? Please let the people of those countries know. Berlin Wall was coming down with or without Reagan. We supplied Kuwait with arms, money, training, etc. Hmmmmm isn’t that what we did for Bin Laden??

Obby I respect your position. However I really don’t think, you respect anyone else’s. ;)