Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hoping and praying....

kylerule

hey people....whatup..I'm moving down there to heavens waiting room in about 2 weeks from NY...I'm hoping it doesn't suck down there...I need some info on places to chill/meet some ladies...preferably a lounge scene...house/funk/disco music....not a happy2bhardcore techno candy raver spot...if thats possible...any info would be greatly appreciated considering I won't know a freakin soul down there to ask...thankya!

cwm7.gif

------------------

Legendary pain in the ass, woman chaser & ass grabber...sleep by day and sleep with others by night.

Kyle,

Youa are more than welcome to join us at Artistry @ Nevis on Friday nights. It's a fabulous lounge scene that is very intimate. Great for meeting new people. Come and introduce yourself to the DJ's and they will take you around. We love getting clubplanet followers in! Also then we can tell you about all the other fabulous hotspots that are offered here in South Florida. Talk to you soon!!

Jewel

There is something for everyone in Miami. The various people that live there created the diverse society that meets everyone's needs. I find socializing with someone totally different than me is quite exciting and a wonderful learning experience. So, not to worry Kyle, it won't be difficult to find something or someone you can have common interest with. cwm11.gif

Archived