Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zacharys/chelsea St. 18+ Reopens Thurs Mar 27th

For 2 1/2 years, the Thursday night college party in Long Island was held at ZACHARY'S and CHELSEA STREET. Two clubs in East Meadow, 50 feet away from each other in the same shopping center, offered everyone the idea "pay at one, play at two."

This Thursday, March 27th, they're opening again. This re-opening extravaganza promises to bring back the Thursday night college party back to L.I. Over 3,000 people are expected from Hofstra, C.W. Post, Adelphi, Nassau Community, St. Johns and God knows how many other colleges, cheerleaders, frats, sororities...you name it. Are all on board.

The doors open at 10pm. Admittance is at both clubs. You get a stamp upon entering which enables you to go back and forth all night. Mention Clubplanet at the door for reduced admission.

Zachary's and Chelsea Street are located in the Zachary's Shopping Plaza on Hempstead Turnpike in East Meadow. The phone number is (516) 794-9770. Don't be surprised at how many people you know from Exit, SF and Roxy.

See you Thursday. We suggest you get there early...no joke.

Ive been there a few times cause I go to school out here in L.I. pretty nice place I liked it there the few times ive been there...one ques. is it gunna be 18 enter 21 drink thursdays or just 21...Hit me back as soon as you can cause I might go tonight...