Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up with Juniors party?

I was at Earth on sunday and the rumor i kept hearing was that it was the closing party? Is this true? Junior closed with the doors

The end. So maybe

The party was great the upstairs was closed for most of the party, opening late in the afternoon, not too packed plenty of room to dance

The entrance search was much different, taking off shoes and socks. I'm glad i did not see much BS. Did see a lot of Factory heads, wonder why.

Did anyone else notice this?

Originally posted by chris817

I was at Earth on sunday and the rumor i kept hearing was that it was the closing party? Is this true? Junior closed with the doors

The end. So maybe

The party was great the upstairs was closed for most of the party, opening late in the afternoon, not too packed plenty of room to dance

The entrance search was much different, taking off shoes and socks. I'm glad i did not see much BS. Did see a lot of Factory heads, wonder why.

Did anyone else notice this?

If was a good party,hopefully it was the last party,can't stand that place.Hopefully Junior will leave and find a smaller venue with some type of membership.

not by the looks of his web site....

http://www.juniorvasquezmusic.com/earth/earthevents.asp?schid=80

From what I hear, Exit will have a saturday nite party that will run from 9P-4A, then they will be closd for a few hours, and open again from 8AM till ? for juniors party. This is apparently some term of their settlement with the city... since they are closing at 4, i guess they are technically not and 'afterhours' club? i really dunno...

Originally posted by berniec

not by the looks of his web site....

http://www.juniorvasquezmusic.com/earth/earthevents.asp?schid=80

From what I hear, Exit will have a saturday nite party that will run from 9P-4A, then they will be closd for a few hours, and open again from 8AM till ? for juniors party. This is apparently some term of their settlement with the city... since they are closing at 4, i guess they are technically not and 'afterhours' club? i really dunno...

Was'nt they doing that like a couple of months back?