Clubplanet Nightlife Community

High School All-Star - take one guess?!?

i think he will in time become a good player in the NBA. he will probably struggle the first 2-3 years like kobe and garnett did but show flashes of what he is capable.

then again it also depends on where he goes and doesnt end up in loosing team after loosing team after loosing team or end up hogging his entire teams salary cap inhibiting the teams from signing anyone else that could compliment his game and make the team legitimate title contenders---> ala kevin garnett

Originally posted by vicman

i think he will in time become a good player in the NBA. he will probably struggle the first 2-3 years like kobe and garnett did but show flashes of what he is capable.

then again it also depends on where he goes and doesnt end up in loosing team after loosing team after loosing team or end up hogging his entire teams salary cap inhibiting the teams from signing anyone else that could compliment his game and make the team legitimate title contenders---> ala kevin garnett

i think you can pretty much blame the new salary cap and the structure of team's finances on the garnett contract. how do u give a guy into his 3rd year at the time who had never been to an all star game, hadn't yet averaged 20 a season a contract worth 17.5 mil a year?? it was a crazy move, which eventually paid off, cause hes turned out to be a great player, but even still. ruined it for everyone else, and thus now, minessota will keep making it to the playoffs, getting knocked in the first round, getting horrible draft positioning and never making it anywhere.

He looked amazing in that game....he was kinda ho-hum for the first 3/4 of it, but once it got close at the end, he absolutely took control of the game and blew the lead out to 25. May be interesting to see how he does against NBAers, but I think I'm gonna reassess and say he'll average about 18,5,5 his rookie year...