Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: FX and MENG!!!

Felipe, Rachel is a fan of the music (Hybrid and

Rabbit)...but FAR from being star struck. She knows

these people personally. They call and chat with her.

AND she has a great knowledge of the music. Can YOU

name any of the new Hybrid songs? I can, Rachel can. She happens to know a lot of what she likes. Sorry you're not included in that. I think as a fan of the music, you should HEAR some of the tracks, studio tracks...not live cause as is

always pointed out...live is NOT the same for first time exposure.

Dont worry Felipe...the album comes out May/June. You

have time to get a copy.

I have heard 3 or 4 tracks from the new album. I like

the direction they are going. They DO have the nasty

deep dark mysterious beats...YOU just havent been

listening or exposed to it. They are doping what is

neccessary to make their music a little more grown

up...thus make some more $$$.

As for Rachel reaching the pinnacle of her

existence..that has to be one of the rudest comments

I have heard from you. To indicate that someone has

"peaked" at such an early age is just plain being an

asshole. You know, for someone who is intelligent (at least i used to think so before your constant childish, nonsensical attacks) you certainly blurt out the rudest fucking things. How about thinking before you speak...but that would require a humanistic and less egotistical side.

Life is short...you are missing it by being so angst!

what a shame. I pity you.

As for you Sean, you can go ahead and keep talking shit. You'll both get what's coming to you in time. In fact, it's already happening.

Chaz,

do yourself a favor and pull your head OUT of rachels asshole.

you are a grown man, and you need to refrain from being her little BITCH all the time.

as for you rachel, your nothing but a dj whore.

how many "famous" dj's have dove inside THAT cave of yours?! to many to count im sure.

chaz im sorry you are stuck with this succubus that sucks the life out of you. you are truely a sweet person inside.

go fuck yourself rachel

and lay off the baldy twins, your just jealous they have souls!

BACK EVIL BITCH BACK!

to quote someone else "attention everyone...RaincryDJ WHore is a fake name"

quite a fucking coincidence that that name appears cause I sure that the poeple involved last time blame Rachel.

Basically, when I find out, I am gonna FUCK YOU UP.

oh, in a nice way.

It's on.

Motherfuckers. To pussy to comment to MY face.

see...this is what you do for friends...stick up for them.

yall dont know how to suck da stars dicks enuf....i's seen how yall get up on hybrid......yous cant do sheiot....acting like best friends....alls dey like is silicone....das it yall......fake titties and head....which yalls cant give apparently....whos a man? no REAL men with BALL round these parts......chicken shit lil bois is all....just go do some blow then rock yalls own socks and play your own superstar, cuz you aint ever goin to be truly next to em....i is....

Originally posted by dramakqueen

yall dont know how to suck da stars dicks enuf....i's seen how yall get up on hybrid......yous cant do sheiot....acting like best friends....alls dey like is silicone....das it yall......fake titties and head....which yalls cant give apparently....whos a man? no REAL men with BALL round these parts......chicken shit lil bois is all....just go do some blow then rock yalls own socks and play your own superstar, cuz you aint ever goin to be truly next to em....i is....

you guys all suck!!!! fist yourself!

Hey RaincryDj...

you obviusly have something to say to me.

Come out in the open, you fairy, and say it to my face like a real man. Stop hiding behind all the alteregos.

A real man woould have no problem saying what you do to my face.

Please note everyone that this pussy will never come out and sday anything in public...just here where his non-sensical jabs and ramblings hide his UGLY face.

SO easy to push someone from behind and run away. Never last a day on the inside. Funny how FX stopped posting and this person started.....him or a clone of him.

and back to Felipe...nice! YOU preach on how not to go spreading gossip and here you are talking trash about how I was in jail. Hmmm..hypocritical?

see, that is exactly what I am talking about. says one things, Condems someone for doing it, then does it himself. A man of principals. Cheryl, you better watch out...he preaches that he is true to you...but I am SURE he will do somehting behind your back. He has a track record of being a hypo-crite.

keep talking...ya doing FINE in proving MY point.

...waiting for more non-sense

Originally posted by thephoenix

Hey RaincryDj...

you obviusly have something to say to me.

Come out in the open, you fairy, and say it to my face like a real man. Stop hiding behind all the alteregos.

A real man woould have no problem saying what you do to my face.

Please note everyone that this pussy will never come out and sday anything in public...just here where his non-sensical jabs and ramblings hide his UGLY face.

SO easy to push someone from behind and run away. Never last a day on the inside. Funny how FX stopped posting and this person started.....him or a clone of him.

and back to Felipe...nice! YOU preach on how not to go spreading gossip and here you are talking trash about how I was in jail. Hmmm..hypocritical?

see, that is exactly what I am talking about. says one things, Condems someone for doing it, then does it himself. A man of principals. Cheryl, you better watch out...he preaches that he is true to you...but I am SURE he will do somehting behind your back. He has a track record of being a hypo-crite.

keep talking...ya doing FINE in proving MY point.

...waiting for more non-sense

oh shit. you brought the heat right there.. this kids a pussy if he doesnt do anything about it...

"sure, your a friend to her.... but arent you supposed to be HER HUSBAND?"

oh, let me answer that one. If someone is dating someone,....and doesnt want anyone else to move in...would they...say...tell people he was married to her? Hmm, seems like a plan that works if both parties agree to say that.

so when the parties agree they need space...no divorce court. brilliant.

prolly the smartest thing I ever said...kept all you fool away cause you believed me.

LOL

and to have my head up her butt...hmm, jealous you will never get there? I have the best part of any deal here. Sweeter than you'll ever know!

I think I will have some at lunch...CAUSE I CAN!

LOL

I need to be left out of this. This is so elementry. Why bring all this drama on the board? Why not handle it in person and get to a conclusion already ppl...... I'm done with all of this crap.... Sweet dreams ppl. ;)

Originally posted by raincrydjwhor

i wonder if rachel knows those "star" friends of hers call her a neanderthal behind her back......

:idea:

oh and look, mimi showed up.. hi dramakqueen, err mimi....

i can only assume it's her, with all that dick sucking talk, and the ghetto slang lol

YOU DO NOT SHIT ABOUT EVERYTHING. THAT IS THE PROBLEM. THE 'STAR FRIENDS' DO NOT LET YOU NEAR THEM AS MUCH AS YOU LONG TO GET RECOGNITION FROM THEM. THEY RECOGNIZE GOOD PEOPLE THAT'S WHY THEY LOVE HANGING OUT WITH HER AND HER FRIENDS. YOU USED TO BE ONE A LONG TIME AGO REMEMBER? BUT YOU HAD TO PULL SOME PSYCHO SHIT. MAYBE IF YOU TRY SUCKING THE 'STAR FRIENDS' DICKS LIKE YOU DO EVERYONE ELSE YOU WILL GET A DOSE OF FEELING BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ONE MORE MINUTE. PASS GO AND COLLECT YOUR $200.00. YOU'LL NEED IT.