Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Bored?

lizard23

BLAH! It's Friday and I'm stuck here at work with my thumb up my ass. Besides going shopping on my lunch break, there isn't shit on my agenda for today. Anybody else in the same boat as me? Any suggestions? Games, quizzes, etc.?

WHO WANTS TO PLAY!

Originally posted by lizard23

BLAH! It's Friday and I'm stuck here at work with my thumb up my ass. Besides going shopping on my lunch break, there isn't shit on my agenda for today. Anybody else in the same boat as me? Any suggestions? Games, quizzes, etc.?

WHO WANTS TO PLAY!

I feel your pain, except i have soooo much to do, and I just can't start doing it, it's tooooo beautiful outside to be sitting here and actually working :(

i'm procrastinating....work is all in cahootz....my boss is dumber than dogshit lately, and I've been having to put out all her fires.

Accounts are complaining about her, her work is incorrect and severly suffering from whatever is going on with her....and me? me, i'm just cleaning it all the fuck up! :mad:

Originally posted by phatman

How's your whole....family

Take your pants down...to the cleaners

...come on everybody...let's do a sing-a-long...

LOL... what?!?! :confused:

I'm bored... even though I'm busy as fuck. I can't concentrate. My boyfriend made me coffee before I left for work, and I had another cup when I got to work... and it's soooooo nice out... I feel like jumping up and starting to dance on my desk... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm bored... even though I'm busy as fuck. I can't concentrate. My boyfriend made me coffee before I left for work, and I had another cup when I got to work... and it's soooooo nice out... I feel like jumping up and starting to dance on my desk... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...lol...it's a song they play on the radio sometimes...

...I'm not bored...I'm building hatred...I was here till 9:30pm and might be getting stuck here again late tonite...I was the last one to leave and the first one in this morning...people say you should be grateful you have a job...I feel like I'm not a worker so much as a slave...

Originally posted by tastyt

WTF, U SUCK! I HAD MORNING SEX AND STILL AM NOT QUITE AS CHEERFUL AS I SHOULD BE. :blown:

It's crappy here in Baltimore, so that doesn't help. It's cloudy and the temperature is dropping. I've got little things here and there, but I'm waiting on other people for all of these tasks, so there isn't much I can do.

I know this has been done before, but what does everybody do for a living?

I'm a graphic designer and the marketing coordinator for an engineering/environmental planning firm...

Originally posted by marcid21

WTF, U SUCK! I HAD MORNING SEX AND STILL AM NOT QUITE AS CHEERFUL AS I SHOULD BE. :blown:

...have some coffee... :D I contemplated morning sex today... but decided to wait till tonite instead of having some rush-job dealy...

...lol...it's a song they play on the radio sometimes...

...I'm not bored...I'm building hatred...I was here till 9:30pm and might be getting stuck here again late tonite...I was the last one to leave and the first one in this morning...people say you should be grateful you have a job...I feel like I'm not a worker so much as a slave...

That stinks.

Are you going out tomorrow after all?

...yea..still planning on it...i know this sounds really fucked up...but i really need to get high right about now....i have some happy pills at home....havent touched anything in soooo long...but i might take one night and just release...and then start looking for something new come monday...its either that or i fuckin kill somebody...i caught myself doing 95 on the way to work this morning in a 45 zone with sharp turns...not good...

...yea..still planning on it...i know this sounds really fucked up...but i really need to get high right about now....i have some happy pills at home....havent touched anything in soooo long...but i might take one night and just release...and then start looking for something new come monday...its either that or i fuckin kill somebody...i caught myself doing 95 on the way to work this morning in a 45 zone with sharp turns...not good...

...:roll:...;)...