Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Al Jazeerah

Guest beenaround

Originally posted by dgmodel

i am not pro or against al jazeerah... however i thought it was kind of funny that hackers hacked into the site and put up a US flag... lol

Yeah I thought that was funny too

Originally posted by g420

that station is a waste, it's all anti-western, anti-israeli propaganda

and the same can be said for CNN, NBC etc, except in the reverse.

If it's on TV, someone is controlling their intrests. They don't have news stations so you learn the truth of the world, they have news stations so they can make money. News that doesnt help them further that cause, isnt news

Guest beenaround

Check out the site today, Its such F**kn B.S....If the ARAB community really believes that BS then they deserve whats coming!..And its is coming to a theatre near you, Saddam!

Originally posted by beenaround

Check out the site today, Its such F**kn B.S....If the ARAB community really believes that BS then they deserve whats coming!..And its is coming to a theatre near you, Saddam!

and what makes you think the bullshit here isn't as ridiculous..............:rolleyes::blown:

Originally posted by phatman

...priceless...

...my friend produces for nickelodeon...lemme know if you ever wanna get on one of the sets....

...lol......i am a big fan of rocketpower....

...BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS...the cartoon DOUG is named after my brother.....he used to do commercials tv movies etc...and did a test for the voice of the character....however...he was like 8 or 9 and they wanted someone who would not go through voice changes.........the cartoon wasnt named yet.....and they love doug so they used his name.......the sister is judy....cause that's my mommy and she was the one with him on the audition.....:D

...interesting ish...i was being serious too though...my friend is a producer for mtv and nick...he's going to film the kids choice awards...he's the main man for this request type show on nick...plu he works on trl and all kinds of other ish...i think i mentioned this back on a thread about eminem on the sex board....his family is way cool...they have a big bash in the summer...this year they said they're bringing in a fighting arena for jousting...not with horses but those big q-tips they had on american gladiator...haha..i cant wait...

Originally posted by sassa

and what makes you think the bullshit here isn't as ridiculous..............:rolleyes::blown:

Yes i can see it now... "Kill Saddam because he is an Infidel!!!" "Bush will give you Virgins if you strap a bomb onto urself and blow up a building" and my favorite "Bring the kids along itll be fun... sure give em an Ak-47 its safe as long as they are pointing it at the enemy right!"

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Yes i can see it now... "Kill Saddam because he is an Infidel!!!" "Bush will give you Virgins if you strap a bomb onto urself and blow up a building" and my favorite "Bring the kids along itll be fun... sure give em an Ak-47 its safe as long as they are pointing it at the enemy right!"

:rolleyes:

i suppose you believe everything you hear on tv, right?

:blank:

Originally posted by sassa

:rolleyes:

i suppose you believe everything you hear on tv, right?

:blank:

yep from sun spots to global warming u better believe it i watch that shit and soak it up... like the other day i was watching tv and i just had to order the 12 piece ginzu knife set because i just didnt have a pair of knives that can cut through a boot... and i suppose u dont believe anything on tv... lemme simprify it fo yo... dont go jogging in central park after 12, Saddam Husein is a REAL bad guy unlike Doctor Octupus or Dr. Doom, Oil is very important, people lives are more important, and war isnt just about the dollar or the Petrol okay if u need further proof of this watch some movies on the holocaust, watch some reels from Kosovo and check out some highlights from 9-11... the threat is very real and the liberal wackjob lead by Martin Sheen who demonstrate along 5th avenue having mock wars have never gotten a taste of what it is like to be under a mindless dictator who forces able bodied men to serve in his military, to place bombs in a car so they can detonate them when they drive into a heavily populated area or to shoot women because they wave at the americans... i dont know what u believe in and truth be said i really dont give a shit because 9 time out of 10 people who protest cant make up their own mind and are just joining in on the "ANTI" whatever campaign and its total bullshit... so there u go!