Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So it's the weekend after conference and...

biznation00

If some of you are like me, then I'm sure you spent the last few days hopin' the post-conference blues would wash away soon...

after tryin' to convince with my bod "its safe to sleep now" & havin' continuous daily encounters with my buddy, "the toilet" :constipa:, I've finally found my niche & I'm back into weekend mode...

The weekend is finally here & we can finally escape reality again for the next 2 days/nights. Conference @ the New Space 34 was truly memorable for most of us. Being @ the new place made me feel @ home rather quickly & I embraced it with a sloppy kiss & a giant hug, but at times I still found myself thinkin' of the old building- kinda like an ex-lover or old girlfriend (Please don't shit on me for that last comment) :laugh:

So if you miss your old lover, call her/him, but if you miss the old building, come party with us this Saturday as the residents

Oscar G

Roland

Ivano Bellini

Edgar V

Radamas

rub you the way you used to love to be rubbed... ;)

Guestlist & Table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

Hope to see you peepz out showin' some love as we countdown the end of the old Space & prepare to start a new journey @ the new Space 34... ;)

Space Trivia: The Grand Opening date of the 1st club Space was??

Prize: 3 ViP Bands, 2 Drinks & Comp admission for 3 B4 3AM.

Thanks again to those who made conference 2003 a memorable & historic one @ the new Space 34!!

first EVER day was March 17, 2000 (soft opening)and lasted 2 weeks

then shut down for 2 weeks and reopened with Edgar V as resident on April 14, 2000 ....the rest is history!

(on that April day when getting home was the day the Feds took Little Elian back to cuba who was making headlines then:laugh:)

at First Fridays were with Resident Edgar V (slammed) and Saturdays were Gay nights with DJ Abel.

a few months after that Saturdays bacame "Housesessions" and relatively unknown local dj Oscar G would play to no more than 20 people up until 5 am or so when south beach clubs would let out and then went to Space. he built Saturdays from scratch to say the least. and never looked back.

thanks to then gay night promoter named Luis Castro who said "you gotta make this guy Oscar your saturday night resident"

and there gang you have yet another tale from klubvet in Miami nightclub history:tongue:

u never seize to amaze me Klubvet... ;)

I'm not gonna sit here & pick a winner & since I like to give a lil' we'll just do a one time

3AM

Clubplanet

Guestlist

also...

when you walk in, be sure to claim your Free Drink.

Every clubplaneteer on the CP guest list will get a Drink pass.:pint:

A lil' somethin' back for all the love you've showed us & thank you. It won't wipe away your troubles, but its the thought that counts & it's a start... ;)

call my cell for CP guest list requests (please no later than 9pm)

See u @ Space!!

Originally posted by saleen351

is space a little concerned this weekend for a sore turn out? they are calling people:confused:

a lot of hard work from the staff & lil' support from some of our loyal space cadets & before you know it, we have a party. We have plenty of other things to be concerned about, to worry about a sore turn out this weekend. Chek back on Monday & see how it went.. I think you'll find it turned out pretty damn good... ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

a lot of hard work from the staff & lil' support from some of our loyal space cadets & before you know it, we have a party. We have plenty of other things to be concerned about, to worry about a sore turn out this weekend. Chek back on Monday & see how it went.. I think you'll find it turned out pretty damn good... ;)

i wasn't putting you guys down, but some peeps said promoters from space called them... just never heard you guys doing that before...

but if you had your shit in gear, you wouldn't cut og's set off at 6am... for trance:mad:

just not right.......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

What is a Space Promoter?? That is the question...

:confused:

whens classics night?