Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJGuido.com Tossing...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bus will be in Maryland till tomorrow.. have to leave after work today...

I will be workin Taste tomorrow night.. and hopefully chompin on some of Jerzee's finest box by the early morning following the party....

I hit up decca every day bro.. why wait till Saturday till Stacked is around...

Have fun at Deko... Just be prepared to be overrun by slinkies and men in tight pants....

Bus...thanks for thinking of me...I am not far from Midget Status...5'10...real strange ...must have Stunted my Growth during High School football & College Football....anyway...I am going to the R-bar tonight then hitting Deko on Saturday...I have no beef with the Moo(faso)...I saw him in SoBe...He was VIP everywhere...must be nice to own a Web Site...You get treated like a king...ya hear?

I know... I know...

Moo will whine... I will get banned from every club in Jerzee...

and pigs will fly out of my ass while I sit on the curb outside Tempt's with Laurie and cry my eyes out over not being let in...

But hey... as long as my pic does not show up on the NJGuidomidget.com site...

Life is fucking good!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

one question who is that red head kid...the Moo is always with? Any ideas Bus?

I thought his name was Brian, I could be wrong, he looks like a very happy young man, always smiling.

Originally posted by trewguy

i think you should i always chuckle when u or george makes1

I'll work on something, as long as I dont hear that I'm jealous and sweat him or his website cuz that couldnt be further from the truth. Nothing but a joke, ha fukin ha!

attachment.php?postid=1396839

Originally posted by njdionysus

I'll work on something, as long as I dont hear that I'm jealous and sweat him or his website cuz that couldnt be further from the truth. Nothing but a joke, ha fukin ha!

LOL!!!

attachment.php?postid=1396839

:laugh2: That is funny.

You guys should be obsessed with women rather than me. Unless of course, women aren't your thing.

Bus, you should ban yourself from every club and go join priesthood where you can hide your obsession with me.

GO BUY THE NEW NJGUIDO T SHIRT

2199011_zoom.jpg

Originally posted by themoo

:laugh2: That is funny.

You guys should be obsessed with women rather than me. Unless of course, women aren't your thing.

Bus, you should ban yourself from every club and go join priesthood where you can hide your obsession with me.

GO BUY THE NEW NJGUIDO T SHIRT

2199011_zoom.jpg

I am far from obsessed with you Anthony. You happen to be the subject of the post. No matter who it was, their face was ending up on the drawf tossing photo. Its as simple as that. But I'm hoping that this is a joke and not a real t-shirt cuz I'm wondering who in the hell besides yourself and red would wear something like that. Hey whatever floats your boat. Its all good.

I thought the midget tossing thing was funny too. I think it takes a lot of balls to wear the shirt. You got to be crazy and/or really confident to wear a shirt like that. That is why you will see me wear the shirt.

Here is a little lecture for my haters.

A male teen idol emerges; all of the teenage females are in love with him. The average guys that usually hang out with the girls are jealous so they start saying "he's gay" or "he is really short in real life" or "he has a disease" they try desperately to destroy the image of the idol. The teenage girls don't believe what is said and don't seem to care, because they know what the boys motives are. The boys on the other hand, are trying desperately to make the girls think that the idol is not better than them but they don't succeed. The idol knows that these people exist, but he doesn't care because he knows that their numbers are insignificant to his success. On occasion, the idol will answer these haters, but he will only make them look stupid and will make the ladies love him more. Now do you understand how I feel about the haters on CP? You are insignificant to my success or failure, so keep your jealous remarks to yourselves because the people out there know what you are trying to do. They know the reason for your antics and comments and they also laugh at your insignificance. Most of all they laugh at your desperation.

This is not aimed at anyone in particular. But if you fit the description, apply it to yourself. A smart ass reply won't do, because it will show that this is how you really feel and that you are one of those people.

I thought the midget tossing thing was funny too. I think it takes a lot of balls to wear the shirt. You got to be crazy and/or really confident to wear a shirt like that. That is why you will see me wear the shirt.

A male teen idol emerges; all of the teenage females are in love with him. The average guys that usually hang out with the girls are jealous so they start saying "he's gay" or "he is really short in real life" or "he has a disease" they try desperately to destroy the image of the idol. The teenage girls don't believe what is said and don't seem to care, because they know what the boys motives are. The boys on the other hand, are trying desperately to make the girls think that the idol is not better than them but they don't succeed. The idol knows that these people exist, but he doesn't care because he knows that their numbers are insignificant to his success. On occasion, the idol will answer these haters, but he will only make them look stupid and will make the ladies love him more. Now do you understand how I feel about the haters on CP? You are insignificant to my success or failure, so keep your jealous remarks to yourselves because the people out there know what you are trying to do. They know the reason for your antics and comments and they also laugh at your insignificance. Most of all they laugh at your desperation.

This is not aimed at anyone in particular. But if you fit the description, apply it to yourself. A smart ass reply won't do, because it will show that this is how you really feel and that you are one of those people.

that tshirt is REALLY fuckin cheesy

BG

Lemme get this straight, are you trying to tell us that you're a teen idol anthony?

Originally posted by ou812

Lemme get this straight, are you trying to tell us that you're a teen idol anthony?

Are you kidding me?, It is just an example. Who the hell would want to be a teen idol? Imagine all those 13 year old girls screaming. That would be so annoying. I'm just trying to say that all the ball busting is not going to make or break me, so it doesn't bother me anymore. Most of the people on this board that have met me don't bust my balls anymore. EX: stacked and donkeyboy. They are cool guys. But as far as the teen idol goes, it is an example of people trying to bring someone down. Are you too stupid to realize that?:laugh:

Are you kidding me?, It is just an example. Who the hell would want to be a teen idol? Imagine all those 13 year old girls screaming. That would be so annoying. I'm just trying to say that all the ball busting is not going to make or break me, so it doesn't bother me anymore. Most of the people on this board that have met me don't bust my balls anymore. EX: stacked and donkeyboy. They are cool guys. But as far as the teen idol goes, it is an example of people trying to bring someone down. Are you too stupid to realize that?:laugh:

Don't get cute w/ me moo, I'll hack that website of yours, 64.106.136.180

:cool: