Pictures to masterbate to

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by teklord310

HERE

High horsepower 911s

Exotic/historic/collectors car

AND!!!

My Encounter with an EVOLUTION!!

You look a little young for my taste darling, but thanks for the effort!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

You look a little young for my taste darling, but thanks for the effort!

Hehehe... nah thats not me. That is steve(Abortionator). Check the link, i have a bunch more pics. I'm gonna take a lot of pics this weekend and shoot a lot of video.

6 hours left till AutoX season starts! :eek:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hehehe... nah thats not me. That is steve(Abortionator). Check the link, i have a bunch more pics. I'm gonna take a lot of pics this weekend and shoot a lot of video.

6 hours left till AutoX season starts! :eek:

Well then wheres the pic of you?

Guest brwneydtrouble

By the way, you have to do better than that to get me off honey.

DSCN5846.jpg

:confused:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

:tongue:

Originally posted by atomicapples

nice evo... i want to race it...

btw : whos garage is that? kinda looks like barsluts...

in all honesty... if you race a stock evo, you'll tear it up....

a stock evo is basically an eclipse without AWD and WITH a 16g turbo.... (instead of a shitty 14b or t25)

it'd be a decent race... but you've got some decent mods.. (and i don't just mean your Type R sticker :tongue: )

one of these days, i really wanna get tek's 944, my dsm, cintron's duece, and apple's wrx at a track or something, just for shits and giggles.... i don't think i'd be the fastest out of the 4 in all honesty... based on power and experice of the driver...

but it'd still be fun as hell...

Originally posted by joeg

in all honesty... if you race a stock evo, you'll tear it up....

a stock evo is basically an eclipse without AWD and WITH a 16g turbo.... (instead of a shitty 14b or t25)

it'd be a decent race... but you've got some decent mods.. (and i don't just mean your Type R sticker :tongue: )

one of these days, i really wanna get tek's 944, my dsm, cintron's duece, and apple's wrx at a track or something, just for shits and giggles.... i don't think i'd be the fastest out of the 4 in all honesty... based on power and experice of the driver...

but it'd still be fun as hell...

my car is pretty much stock... been taking alot of parts off of it. planning to go a different route...

Sure... lets roll!!

Don't forget my Eclipse. I did ok at the AutoX this weekend, those bimmers are killer though, watch out!!

You never know... I was talkin to Cintron earlier and we were both shocked at how shitty little underpowered cars manage to kill the "faster" cars. Stillhaven't figured that out yet.

An EVO came to the AutoX on Saturday for a few mins, he bought the car for more open road courses instead of autox. Very slick car. He ran 14.1 @ 97 at the drag strip. He said magazines gave it a 13.8, it depends. He also paid sticker price for it.

pfffft, EVO's are cool, think when my VR-4 gets modded to the point wre its illegal on the street, im gonna buy one, but im stock, and i "encoutered" an EVO, its was rolling about 10 mph, double lane, i was in merging(we were turning left), he gunned it, i gunned it, i was a car infront after we switched to third, All i though was, thats my little brother, 4 cyl, single turbo, i love my 6cyl TWIN TURBO (ok enough with me trying to bragg) :D