Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you?

A night owl or a day person?

i mean, if you didn't have a job, and nothing to hold you to either one... which do you prefer?

i genuinely enjoy the night hours... i like when its dark out, i like when "normal" people are asleep... i like latenight tv...

I do my best work/thinking between midnight and 6am...

night person all the way. I'm such an insomniac. I usually have a really hard time falling asleep at night, no matter how many days i've been awake. I can fall asleep during the day easy any time.

Once 9:30 rolls around my mind doesnt stop. Its such a drag too because sometimes its really hard to be productive at night. I cant work on music cuz my roommates are asleep and i cant go to the studios @ school cuz they close at 2, and i cant get microphones from the equipment room after 6pm, sometimes 3pm.

it really sucks having your creative juices flowing 1000mph and not being able to do anything about it. Then it usually get wasted playing xbox or Ps2 or watching nick @ night.

Fucking "normal" people with their damned "normal" sleep schedules! Its really just a conspiracy to keep me down!!!! grrrrrr

Depends..

some days I like to wake up

at the crack of dawn and enjoy the

entire day, go to bed early

and feel rested...

Others I sleep till four in the after

noon and live all night....

Then there are those times

when I become insomniac

and go days without sleep..

night all the way. most nights i get 2 hours of sleep because i enjoy being awake at 4 am so much, i think its b/c i feel like the whole world is sleeping except for me.

the morning is cool too but the afternoon just sucks. its just like a waiting period for the night.

Originally posted by Ferris

night all the way. most nights i get 2 hours of sleep because i enjoy being awake at 4 am so much, i think its b/c i feel like the whole world is sleeping except for me.

the morning is cool too but the afternoon just sucks. its just like a waiting period for the night.

yeah, i totally feel you on that...

I'd say a night owl - bc I'm the furthest away from a morning person...I enjoy sleeping until 3 in the afternoon while my friends make fun of me that they've accompished so much by that time.. But the difference is, I'm up until 4 am while they are alseep by 12..I think I just have my nights & days confused lol..

Originally posted by mugwump

Depends..

some days I like to wake up

at the crack of dawn and enjoy the

entire day, go to bed early

and feel rested...

Others I sleep till four in the after

noon and live all night....

Then there are those times

when I become insomniac

and go days without sleep..

likewise.

but i guess i'd have to say i love the night more than the day..for certain reasons :D

I prefer to work at night. But I have come to realize that my mind is clearer and able to accomplish more first thing in the morning. Basically I can focus my energy more to completing tasks with less distractions in the morning. However at night I am more creative and it is without having the ability to focus that I come up with the best ideas. In the short run I can do more things in the morning. In the long run it is the few things I do at nite that are more meaningful and important. I sometimes wonder how much of this is really due to being a "night" person or vice versa or how much of it is simply our believing we are one or the other. I used to think I worked better at night, which is true in some aspects. But workload wise I knew there was at least a bit of improvement I could strive to achieve not only because I wanted to but because I knew I was capable of it.